Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Wikipedia claims incels are often white

RacistMario

RacistMario

A gentleman ensnared in a malevolent simulation
jfl, I wonder why having blue aryan a50s and blonde hair is apparently often within inceldom, fuck this shit article probably written by IT and foids anyway

Wikipedia is jewed. That's why they claim that often

the issue is that all whites get lumped together, Asians gets split into several categories, curry, rice, sand. if Asians was lumped together im sure they would be the single biggest group on this site.

at least divide euro and "white" Americans, the Americans are so mixed they should be a own group

Last edited:
wikipedia is not a credible source.

Wikipedia is managed by tribalistic politically brain rotted morons who try to make everything "progressives vs racist white guys." No surprise.

Wikipedia is jewed. That's why they claim that often
it's actually corrupt i tried to edit some kick streamer's article but his little cord buddy kike kept reverting my changes and got me banned for edit warring

jfl, I wonder why having blue aryan a50s and blonde hair is apparently often within inceldom, fuck this shit article probably written by IT and foids anyway
Liberals constantly feel the need to asterisk *predominately white onto any taboo group, even if that information is irrelevant. I wonder (((why))) they do that

most are
and most whites are incel

The source they link to literally says incels are not particularly white, what bunch disengenious faggots

Asians gets split into several categories, curry, rice, sand. if Asians was lumped together im sure they would be the single biggest group on this site.
Ricecels are mongoloid, sands and curries are caucasian

When you check edit history under articles it's totally cucked and one sided, meaning, libtard-jew-sided.

Wikipedia also says that the holocaust happened so take anything you read on there with a grain of salt

That’s like saying most people that brush their teeth are Asian

I mean yeah that’s technically true. Asians are the majority of people that exist. It’s the same with inceldom existing in the anglosphere culture.

Last edited:
That’s like saying most people that brush their teeth are Asian

I mean yeah that’s technically true. Asians are the majority of people that exist. It’s the same with inceldom existing in the anglosphere culture.
If they are including arabs, indians, mixed men and even asians on "white", that could make some sense lol.

Last edited:
The great majority of women definitely prefer white nordic men, especially on poor countries, so this idea that incels are white is bullshit IMO.

Wtf, Wikipedia just used their foul judaic magics to turn me into a cracker?!?!?

Ricecels are mongoloid, sands and curries are caucasian
i know of that, and i still think it should be different categories, but i would also like American "whites" and Euro too be 2 separate groups

Jfl, this is a western based forum and 50 percent of the userbase are ethnics :lul:

100% of ethnic men are incels

Because ethnics have been incels for as long as they existed, but whites being incels is a recent phenomenon, which is concerning.

They're so disgustingly hateful. If true it's simply proof of the ongoing genocide. Of course. In reality it's not true in the sense that other races are also affected by it. These disgusting evil women jump at any opportunity to humiliate a white man.

Just make a few edits on wikipedia and you can then edit the restricted articles. Some horrible woman will come change it. Tell them that blacks are more likely to commit violence against women.

Here is a list of all the "sources" used to backup this claim.

Despite this, Wikipedia editors labeled this a "good" article, have locked it to semi-protected, and watch for any edits like hawks.

I not trust wicked pedos

Never trust filthy Jews

if you're white and below average = its over