Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Wikipedia blackpill: "Many, if not most, people have one or more physical anomalies"

gnomen1

gnomen1

Veteran
★★★
"A congenital physical anomaly is an abnormality of the structure of a body part. An anomaly may or may not be perceived as a problem condition. Many, if not most, people have one or more minor physical anomalies if examined carefully. Examples of minor anomalies can include curvature of the 5th finger (clinodactyly), a third nipple, tiny indentations of the skin near the ears (preauricular pits), shortness of the 4th metacarpal or metatarsal bones, or dimples over the lower spine (sacral dimples). Some minor anomalies may be clues to more significant internal abnormalities."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birth_defect

Genetic recombination is extremely flawed. Women evolved to perform natures quality control. Brutal division of labour.

Half of my body is make up differently from my other half, even one half of my face looks noticeably healthier than the other.

Do you see Henry Rinnan as a traitor to his country?

Do you see Henry Rinnan as a traitor to his country?

I don´t believe in the principle of right or wrong, traitors or heroes. Human behaviour is often the result of enviroment and society.

In my view Rinnan was an opportunist, torturer and murderer. A personality type that could blossom in times of conflict and war. But both sides in this conflict did horrible things. And Rinnan got what he deserved.

Sounds more like bluepill

"We all have faults bro. No ones perfect!'

Lol, this is no bluepill. Only in the instances where recombination is successful a new Chad is created.

Half of my body is make up differently from my other half, even one half of my face looks noticeably healthier than the other.
Pretty much everything on my left side seems to be better.

Does anyone here have a third nipple?

0% of humans notable for their attractiveness have retruded maxillae.

What causes this?
Not sure but facially that's how it is for me also. Ive got a better canthal tilt, better hairline, my eye sits higher making my head look not as big, my mandible is more upwards and just overall better bone structure and growth. I look like a 4.5/10 normie from a left angle. everything from face on and my right side is screwed.

My whole face is an anomaly

There are blackpills everywhere,on internet

Everything about me is an anomaly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back