Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Wiggers above me are blasting rap music, and I'm going to sleep in an hour.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
If these wiggers keep this shit up, I'm hauling ass upstairs and dealing with this shit myself. I hate hearing LOUD rap music (and LOUD music of any kind that is so audible that it hurts, especially when I happen to be somewhat deaf out of my right ear), especially right before I'm going to bed. The funnier thing is, I live in a pretty reinforced dorm. My roommates can scream profanities at the top of their lungs and I wouldn't be able to hear them, even without headphones, unless the door is open. I can't imagine how fucking loud it is above me if I can hear this garbage clearly.

I also hear them stomping around at odd hours of the night. I don't how these types of fucking people manage to get better grades in college than I do.

Go join them and take alcohol

Tell them to quiet it down. If you're to high inhib for that, Try earplugs.

Yeah that sucks bro. I know the feeling.

Strike back by blasting classical music. Blast this.

im black and wiggersa are the worst tbh
they smoke wweed and blast trap all day

I hate rap music. I can't stand it in any scenario and it makes me sperg out. I'm also really tired and I already drank alcohol.

Even Tyler and Eminem?

Warning level too high to give my opinion sorry bro

I hate normie faggots

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back