Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Wiggerism is for low tier white guys who wanna race mix. Metal is for high IQ whites in white havens who can still be around 6' tall pure whites.

Am I right about this

• yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Pisses me off because I'm a baraely 6' tall quapa who has to compete with whites who are beginning to realize how powerful they are now that whites are fading and they treasure their purity above all else.
I hate chimpcels and I wanna be with the hot whites.
On pussy mode with incel level but I demand things to be easy for me.

Just keep grinding, keep hustling. Shoot for your dreams. God’s got a plan for u.

Attachments

• Meeks__Anything_is_possible_Don_t_ever_give_up_Keep_grinding_keep_hustling_shoot_for_your_dreams.mp4
    3.7 MB
Just keep grinding, keep hustling. Shoot for your dreams. God’s got a plan for u.
Don't ever get up.

yeah hate my hillbilly adhd dad and go and looksmax to HOPEFULLY get a hot white girl that will bury this insecurity in the next generation.

There is no such thing as broad positive inspiration. Just escape.

We're mostly motivated to push down our insecurities. All of the most successful people in the world are angry/ tense/ mechanistic and uptight. Realistic. German/ Jew/ Japanese mentality.

Happy clappy positive latin american southern baptist stuff is what the jews prey on. People say shit to put down insecurity to gaslight chronic perfectionism, BUT its the only way people really operate. Through wounded ego seeking.

Last edited:
Reminded again that this druggie doesn’t even speak his own government language right.

Ethnics view both as the same

yeah hate my hillbilly adhd dad and go and looksmax to HOPEFULLY get a hot white girl that will bury this insecurity in the next generation.

There is no such thing as broad positive inspiration. Just escape.

We're mostly motivated to push down our insecurities. All of the most successful people in the world are angry/ tense/ mechanistic and uptight. Realistic. German/ Jew/ Japanese mentality.

Happy clappy positive latin american southern baptist stuff is what the jews prey on. People say shit to put down insecurity to gaslight chronic perfectionism, BUT its the only way people really operate. Through wounded ego seeking.
Very intringing speculation here.
Well Done.
Food for thought.

To me Meeks English seems pretty normal. Got any example where his English was bad ?
You know his infamous quote ‘dont ever get up’? When he wanted to say never back down or always stand back up. But mixed them up because he doesnt understand HIS language properly.

You know his infamous quote ‘dont ever get up’? When he wanted to say never back down or always stand back up. But mixed them up because he doesnt understand HIS language properly.
I think he just mispelled it accidentally, can happen to everyone

I think he just mispelled it accidentally, can happen to everyone
Yeah I guess, but personally I would correct myself after making such an outright diabolical statement.

Yeah I guess, but personally I would correct myself after making such an outright diabolical statement.
I shared this post with tons of people none of you know of. They got what I was saying perfectly. So this gaslighting is all transparent to me.

It's alright I got every insight I needed from people to the point I can hoard all my wisdom to myself and gaslight other incels with basic non-hottakes. Everything is easy if you're just a plain sight basher ^^.

I shared this post with tons of people none of you know of. They got what I was saying perfectly. So this gaslighting is all transparent to me.

It's alright I got every insight I needed from people to the point I can hoard all my wisdom to myself and gaslight other incels with basic non-hottakes. Everything is easy if you're just a plain sight basher ^^.
Im not trying to gaslight u, just dislike meeks as a person.