Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Wife slaps a man at football game and her husband gets knocked out.

Based nig put that annoying ass bitch and white knight cuck in his place.

Why is she so hostile towards the black dude anyways? There's no context to this at all, but it seems like alcohol is definitely a factor in this equation.

He should control his bitch, when she got into black dudes face it was obvious whats going to happen next.

Foids start fights knowing that simps will come to their rescue :feelskek:

He should control his bitch, when she got into black dudes face it was obvious whats going to happen next.
Retards like him never can control anything

Supersimp came to the rescue there.

Got to protect M'Lady

Also she slapped him in the god damn face, why did he protect her? :lul::lul::lul: It's not like the nog attacked an innocent women.

God damn cucks and soys are so fucking retarded. Being simps is ingrained into their fucking DNA.

Last edited:
If you are the average betabuxx the woman you are in a relationship with expects you to come to her aid even if she starts a fight. He had no choice but to whiteknight, that's his job as a husband in the west
@RoastieBeef

Why is she so hostile towards the black dude anyways? There's no context to this at all, but it seems like alcohol is definitely a factor in this equation.
cuz he was probably acting like a nigger as usual

Not a white knight, he was trying to defend his wife.
The cuck should have been controlling his wife and not letting her berate some random dude and then slapping him. He only steps up after the dude starts to defend himself from his banshee of a spouse instead of trying to calm down her down beforehand, but god forbid he has to put his foot down on m'lady. And even then he couldnt defend his mate properly and gets KO'd by the nig.

The white guy has no fighting stance, no ability to throw a punch. And he's balding

The cuck should have been controlling his wife and not letting her berate some random dude and then slapping him. He only steps up after the dude starts to defend himself from his banshee of a spouse instead of trying to calm down her down beforehand, but god forbid he has to put his foot down on m'lady. And even then he couldnt defend his mate properly and gets KO'd by the nig.
If he tried to calm her down he still would have been seen as passive and weak.

There is no winning for married betabuxxes when a confrontation like that occurs. And because it's harder for many nonchad men to get married they are less sympathetic to men that can get in relationships and married to women and shit on them for any weakness, just as the rest of society already has for a while (see dumb dad ads).

There's no honor or pride in being a betabuxx husband.

The white guy has no fighting stance, no ability to throw a punch. And he's balding
He landed a clear hit but he couldn't punch for shit sadly so it had no effect

He landed a clear hit but he couldn't punch for shit sadly so it had no effect
If you are the average betabuxx the woman you are in a relationship with expects you to come to her aid even if she starts a fight. He had no choice but to whiteknight, that's his job as a husband in the west
@RoastieBeef
I don't even understand this white knight. If he wanted to defend her so bad, why was he sitting on his ass while the black guy was in her face? He was clearly scared and got up only when she was 1 second away from being knocked the fuck out, only for him to get knocked out :feelshaha:

If he tried to calm her down he still would have been seen as passive and weak.
Depends how he went about it. He may have tried to do it in a beta way or he couldve just got between them or grabbed her from behind and sat her bitch ass down.

I agree its a humiliating lose-lose situation for him regardless as a beta buxxer. But i think it's a less humilating alternative for him to control his wife, maybe take some verbal flak from cucks in the background, probably deal with an argument from her at home and then not have sex that night—than it is to let her be a banshee and then unsuccessfully white knight for her before getting knocked out in front of an entire stadium full of people and the internet to witness.

Like I get your point but these are not equal choices

When dipshit soys get into a sudden fight then fists will be their automatic goto when they've never fought someone before. People like me and that husband have no business trying to throw spaghetti arm punches without a clue on how to actually do any damage.

If I were that cucked husband I would have just thrown my body as a projectile towards him and let the environment around him do the damage, they're on a downward slope so it's a tough gamble.

Foids seriously need to learn their fucking place. You think they would be humble after seeing how the Taliban revoked foid privileges basically overnight.

When dipshit soys get into a sudden fight then fists will be their automatic goto when they've never fought someone before. People like me and that husband have no business trying to throw spaghetti arm punches without a clue on how to actually do any damage.

If I were that cucked husband I would have just thrown my body as a projectile towards him and let the environment around him do the damage, they're on a downward slope so it's a tough gamble.
Yeah that would habe been smart. Human missile