Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Wife or comfort?

Which is more important?

• Total voters
Robespierre

Robespierre

À la guerre comme à la guerre
★★★★
If you had a choice, would you give up the modern amenities and accept the lifestyle of a 15th century peasant in exchange for a pretty (6/10), young, obedient wife?

I want videogames and gaming PC.

Wife, comfort without a purpose and a family of your own in life is meaningless.

Comfort. The bitch would be cheating on me, anyway.

I would rather live without being a slave to jewish technology anyway. A wife would only be a bonus.

Probably. I'd rather go into the future, tbh. Nothing too interesting to me happens during that time period.

If you had a choice, would you give up the modern amenities and accept the lifestyle of a 15th century peasant in exchange for a pretty (6/10), young, obedient wife?
fuck no

Comfort all day, if I lived back then I’d have probably suffered extremely, raised lots of kids, dead at 30-40, no way. I like movies, games all that shit no thanks

Actually a pretty deep question. I mean am I literally going back in time or going somewhere in the world with low tech? Or am I having to live where I am next to all the modern stuff except in a cob shack with farm animals out back. I assume the former because the latter would be extremely impracticle.

So would I go back and live as a peasant? Yeah. It's not like comfort is making me happy anway. I'd rather have a wife, family and be in a community, which most 15th century niggas got to enjoy.

I'd be a 15th century peasant even without the wife, that's just an added bonus.

You can just move to a place where they live like in the 15th century

I would probably be long dead if not for modern medicine, so I choose comfort.

After some careful consideration and analysis, the math says comfort.

A peasant's life in the 15th century was hard. Happiness and tranquility is implicitly expected in the question from having a loyal wife, but this happiness is relative to our experience in the present time as lonely, mostly virgin men, and this does not compensate for the harshness of life and its conditions during that time. A simple infection while hunting or chopping firewood could mean you lose a limb or die. Your life expectancy is short, and you're at risk for raider and marauder attacks. The lords, dukes, and royals can also kill you and your entire bloodline on a whim for so much as not making them feel important and regal enough when you're in their presence.

You won't be living in the past with full memory of your incel life in the 21st as a baseline to compare your new experiences against. You can't even conceive of electricity in your home. The concept of inceldom and its resultant suffering in the 21st century that we're experiencing will be completely alien to you. You won't be a peasant from the future living in the past who would be so grateful he has a 6/10 loyal and obedient wife. For you, in the past as someone who didn't come from the future, having a peasant wife living and toiling through life's struggles together will be a completely standard, peasant experience for you. It won't be this amazing thing that has a lower chance of happening to you in the 21st century, than riding a real life, literal unicorn.

Modern comforts and amenities have an extremely high risk of making you weak and dependent on them. The responsibility to condition yourself to live life without them rests solely on your shoulders. If you're going to die of hunger because there's no supermarket nearby, then you probably should die of hunger. Learn to hunt, fish, and grow crops/fruits/vegetables. One EMP blast and you may have no choice but to.

comfort and a sandwhore in the dessert