Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Wife makes me finish off and coom in the toilet during sex

Meanwhile she fucks chad on the same bed when he's not home
full

Marriages in 2020.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: the life of a soy male

Nuke this earth

It's a transitional period. Soon enough he won't get any sex at all. He better get use to cumming in the toilet as masturbation will be the only sexual pleasure he will gonna get.

The Absolute State of Western Men.

Marriage is an obsolete system now, wife has 100% control

Dude, how de-balled do you have to be to even listen to ANYTHING your wife says?
If I was about to coom and my wife said something like that to me, I would switch into rape mode instantely. If you are a man with normal testosterone, you are constantely holding back anyways during sex.

I would slap her fucking face for saying this shit, then I would choke her before she could scream. The rest would be fucking brutality, she won't be able to sit on her ass for a week.
Just how disrespectful can you get?
Oh, lets just poke this docile tiger WHOOPS it bit me what do?!

This is how white people murders happen. Black guys punch back immediately or run away.
White men stay in the relationships for 20 years until they snap and bash the cunts head in with a hammer and fuck her dead body.

She rejected his sperm . ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)‎ its Over

That's humiliating, just let me nut on your face ho.

-"Honey, I'm starting to think you don't love me"

-"Hey, I let you touch me, what else do you want from me?"

This hurt to read

Marriage is an obsolete system now, wife has 100% control

Even in the strictest patriarchy in history men didn't have as much control over their women as women have over men today. Marriage is a fucking joke and any man who willingly chooses to get married is fucking retarded.

This is what awaits sub-8 men when they finally ascend

What a faggot just cum in her what is she gonna do?