Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Wife didn't bleed on the wedding night. What to do according to Islam?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

Imams are so cucked, using the "but muh riding bicycles" argument to let men be cucked by non virgin sluts. :lul:

France banned virginity tests for this purpose.

Let's kill her, let's get rid of her! (in vydia)

Such copers man

Beat the shit out of her for her whoreish ways!

Sheikh Mohammed on suicide watch :lul:

Over for 69virgincels

if she dosen't bleed then she was cucking u before marriage or just lost it when doing sports or something that shaked her body (chad prob :forcedsmile: )

Islam copers are delusional. They think everyone is mega exicited to convert to their faith while everyone hates them:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Dude the amount of copium in this video is insane :feelskek:

Imams are so cucked, using the "but muh riding bicycles" argument to let men be cucked by non virgin sluts. :lul:

Redditors have told me hymens are not accurate 100%, not sure if they can be believed.

Lock women inside. That should preserve their hymen.

Islam is cope

And yeah imams are cucked, islam is also cucked.

MUH SHE RODE A BIKE, SHE DID GYMNASTICS! YOU MUST ACCEPT HER!

If your wife cheats on you with anyone, let's say the guy was black and hence the kid looked black, you are told to accept it as a test from Allah!

Even worse if the kid is the same race as you, because you might be unable to tell.

Also Muslim foids are told to lie to their husbands regarding paternity.

Scholars literally say lie and tell him the child is yours, muh islam is based bro!

I know so much abt islam

Its ridiculous

What to do? Enslave her for life.

if she dosen't bleed then she was cucking u before marriage or just lost it when doing sports or something that shaked her body (chad prob :forcedsmile: )
Then whip her to death. That's how you educate a dog.

Islam is cope

And yeah imams are cucked, islam is also cucked.

MUH SHE RODE A BIKE, SHE DID GYMNASTICS! YOU MUST ACCEPT HER!

If your wife cheats on you with anyone, let's say the guy was black and hence the kid looked black, you are told to accept it as a test from Allah!

Even worse if the kid is the same race as you, because you might be unable to tell.

Also Muslim foids are told to lie to their husbands regarding paternity.

Scholars literally say lie and tell him the child is yours, muh islam is based bro!

I know so much abt islam

Its ridiculous
at this point just say allahu ekbER

Wisdom bragger. You seem to know everything.
No i don't, and i learnt about islam because there are so many lies being spread. E.g. People say islam is based when its not.

No i don't, and i learnt about islam because there are so many lies being spread. E.g. People say islam is based when its not.
How did you learn it?

I was born a Muslim

Then realised islam (religon in general) is a cope for subhumans

Im still forced to follow this shit because i live at home.
Facts I also left the retarded religion

Facts I also left the retarded religion
I'm forced to fast this month but i just make excuses to get away with not fasting.

I used to fast from age 10, all because i was brainwashed.

Muh be a good muslim bro!

Are you a western Muslim?

Islam copers are delusional. They think everyone is mega exicited to convert to their faith while everyone hates them:feelshaha::feelshaha:
Islam will conquer you whether you like it or not Infidel. Your birth rate is absolute garbage :shhh:

ALL FOIDS ARE WHORES, muslimcels shouldn't marry westerner whores that fuck white Chads and Tyrone behind your back. If you are in the west its over

mfucking maoooooooooooooooo

ALL FOIDS ARE WHORES, muslimcels shouldn't marry westerner whores that fuck white Chads and Tyrone behind your back. If you are in the west its over
yup. nowadays many foids are actually trannies faking birth certificates in libtard states too. Jfl it's over

According to Islam, you should stone her to death.

I'm forced to fast this month but i just make excuses to get away with not fasting.

I used to fast from age 10, all because i was brainwashed.

Muh be a good muslim bro!

Are you a western Muslim?
yes I am faasting jsut for parents but eat outside and hide the reciets

If she doesn't bleed on the first night that should be automatic divorce and she should be shamed in public for being a whore. The whore should be stripped naked and made to walk through the streets and spit on like in Game of Thrones. If foids want to be whores, we need to punish them as whores otherwise we'll have complete utter chaos and societal collapse.

Islam will conquer you whether you like it or not Infidel. Your birth rate is absolute garbage :shhh:
Islam won't conquer anything, muslim countries are all shithole minus a few rich gulf nations who use 3rd World curry/sea slave labour. Qatar panders to non Muslims, they have no issue with lgbt,sell alcohol, pre martial sex is not punished.

Even straight couples can't kiss in public, so gays not being able to isn't an issue.

You are an incel your birth rate will be 0

That means athiest normies with 1 kid mog you.

Islam won't conquer anything, muslim countries are all shithole minus a few rich gulf nations who use 3rd World curry/sea slave labour. Qatar panders to non Muslims, they have no issue with lgbt,sell alcohol, pre martial sex is not punished.

Even straight couples can't kiss in public, so gays not being able to isn't an issue.

You are an incel your birth rate will be 0

That means athiest normies with 1 kid mog you.
Muslims that leave the religion like you are notorious for having a zero birth-rate. You literally have no hope.

Last edited:
I can’t see how a bicycle would break a hymen. A tampon, yes.. a bicycle?

Muslims that leave the religion like you are notorious for having a zero birth-rate. You literally have no hope.
I was born in the west

Secondly, im 19 whereas you are some 30 yr old subhuman rotter

Keep coping

If you were the type to get married you would have done so already, so you won't be any time soon.

Even the biggest subhumans have kids, having kids isn't an achievement. All you are doing is creating my wageslaves for the elite.