Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wierd Video on Instagram! What you guys think about this?

I hope the bitch talking gets hit by an articulated lorry and the remains fed to a pack of hungry dogs

i regret watching

bunch of real bluepilled propaganda portraying women as victims in a heavily gynocentric society where most laws favour women and only the most genetically, financially and socially elite men.

Lets just ignore the fact that the overwhelming majority of workplace fatalities, military deaths and homeless people, are men.

But nah, we should instead feel sympathy for Becky who will be traumatized for the rest of her life after being "raped" by a sub-8 when she got drunk and "accidentally" slept with him while intoxicated, a decision she later came to regret after returning to sobriety and determining that based on his dogshit genetics (i mean personality), he was unworthy of gaining access to her rancid, diseased and roastie holes.

i see too many landwhales getting inundated with male attention to take any of her bullshit seriously. also ive literally never ever heard anyone say "be like a lady". never. but ofcourse feminists want to pretend like women are held to unrealistic standards so they can play their victim narrative.

Femenist bullshit

FUCK THIS SHIT.

Incels need to parody this video.

Where we go, JUST BE HUWWHITE? Why aren't you 6ft tall? You need to lift bro? WOmen don't like guys who frown, you should smile more!! WHy don't you buy those Yeezy's and that model X? Have you tried Mewing? Only losers get surgery, HAHAHA.

Last edited:

I hope the bitch talking gets hit by an articulated lorry and the remains fed to a pack of hungry dogs

Fucking hell, no man has ever said any of these things to a women. The only people who say shit like this are other women. Fuck, a 100 years ago guys didn't even care if the girl had hairy legs or armpits. It just doesn't matter to men.

And in the media they always depict it as if it's the guys fault for cheating LOL, as if man had a choice when it comes to sex!

Half of the stuff she said applies to men too though?

it's funny because the standards of beauty she's complaining about aren't made by straight men.
the actual standard of female beauty is made by the faggots who work in the fashion industry,the truth is that the majority of men would be okay with a chubby woman.

I tried to get through 15 seconds... I couldn't...

Too long, didn't watch :feelzez:

99% of this shit is said by a woman to another woman.

:chad: only, all women are :chad: widows.

Feminists in the first world. :lul:

What’s so hard about dressing like a proper feminine woman without looking like a whore.

I bet the foid speaking gives the best blow jobs as she seems to like using her mouth for nonsense,now get in here bitch and cook my dinner ooh look cartoons.