Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wide hip cels have it the worst

invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
There's no hope coming back from looking like a pregro toilet she man. Even if you are fit you still look like your able to give birth.

Do you have Klinefelter syndrome?

Grow your ribcage and clavicles with distraction osteogenesis surgery. :lul::lul:

i know what you're talking about, it's some kind of hormone problem i guess, but there are way bigger problems

Wide hip cels would be wide hip chads if we lived just a couple hundred years ago. Your lower body is where your power comes from. Wide hip cels that are 6’5 and athletic are nfl lineman that squat 500 lbs

Not all with wide hips have that darned affliction! :feelswhat:

Though I really do hope I don't have it. :shock:
He’s a self admitted tallfag and framecel, and suffers from pain.

My assumption was that it’s possible he has that syndrome due to those factors.

Wide hip cels would be wide hip chads if we lived just a couple hundred years ago. Your lower body is where your power comes from. Wide hip cels that are 6’5 and athletic are nfl lineman that squat 500 lbs
I have twig legs too. I'm a skinny fat lanklet tall fag with wide hips, but I have a huge stomach. So I look ridiculous. I can't diet cause I need junk food to cope. Even if I looks maxed I still wouldn't slay cause I'm none nt adhd fag who can barley do math and English. I barley graduated high school with a 1.5 GPa. I actually cheated. I stole the final exam answers from my dad cause I was home schooled my senior year or I would of never graduated