Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Wicked foids

dirlewanger88

dirlewanger88

ϟϟ - Panzerdivision Totenkopf
★★
Nice guys are boring.

When you're confident with mean behavior:
I don't like guys that crude, then a foid romantically admires a serial killer because of netflix.

When you're short:

I don't like guys that small

When you're around 6 feet tall:

You're too tall to me, and finally you end seeing her with a guy that tall.

you have to be natural and honest. she uses a lot of filters on Instagram and pretends to be something she's not, to attract simps, I'm already retarded by foids way of thinking, fuck.

Last edited:
It has been already said here before, foids don't simply like arrogant guys, they like guys who can afford to act in such way

In other words, foids like attractive non-sub 6 men regardless of their personality, and dislike subhuman sub-5 men regardless of their personality... :feelsjuice:

Quite a surprise; I guess their personality detectors simply have a collective outage once in a while when they get with and worship psychopathic thugmaxxed Chads! :feelsclown:

It has been already said here before, foids don't simply like arrogant guys, they like guys who can afford to act in such way
nonsense, that they can easily recognize a person's personality like this, but if you are good at manipulation with foids, yes.

Quite a surprise; I guess their personality detectors simply have a collective outage once in a while when they get with and worship psychopathic thugmaxxed Chads! :feelsclown:

my mother watches documentaries about serial killers all day. :feelsUnreal:

Much of it is simply hole personality by default.