Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Wich one of you niggas is this JFL

nose job would help this nigga tbh

It's Sasukecel.

That is me nigga

He is a likeable person tbh

Brutally mogged by his brother

I love how Tyrone is mogging this guy to death. Actually never began.

True, but in a way different than this guy thinks.

Human faces are an extremely important vehicle of information about individuals. Attractiveness, in particular, is one of the most relevant face characteristics influencing human interaction in various ways. Its importance has been recognized in socialization and evolutionary theories and is well-summarized by Langlois et al. (2000): “the effects of facial attractiveness are robust and pandemic, extending beyond initial impressions of strangers to actual interactions with those whom people know and observe” (p. 404). Indeed, the importance of facial attractiveness (FA) has been demonstrated across various fields, as briefly reviewed next.

@Sasukecel he roped

nose job would help this nigga tbh
Nose job alone wont do the trick. He has a big forehead, strabismus, has fat nigger lips, protruding ears, is 5"6ft and autistic

Blackcel =volcel

About sasukecel the thing that I noticed the most is that he’s a bit cross eyed so that could be a big looksmin perhaps

Brave zK0vDTvqqZ
another dude i guess he listened to normalfags telling him to get a new haircut:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

facemogs me. fakecel nigger

imagine giving content to some grifter tyrone lite and getting humiliated in thumbnail
dumb niggacel

Sasukecel is on a self improvement + future plastic surgery arc right now. I hope he succeeds.