Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whyt slut is of low value and disgusting, especially cute girls of becky tier

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Keys and locks. Value of man can be measured from different perspectives. If man is fucker and bangs lots of thots - he biologically succesfull seeder. If he can overcome animalistic instincts and be faithfuyll to one wife (if she worthy of that) - he shines with hugh morality, se either way man can be winner and worthy. And female - is not achievement for that creature to be banged by lost of man, because enough just having hole and spreading legs. So going path of morality is only way for female to be really valuable
Especially disgusting, when cute girls of becky tier (who I perceive as my REAL looksmatch) doing sluttery (uglt sluts are even more disgusting, but they disgusting overall and just waste of oxygen). Being moral is their chance of rising above stacy thots and being of more value to cultured man like me, but by whoring, they wasting potential, become only lower tier sluts. And as they are my REAL looksmatch (currend year, chad only, but tfu on this defenerate world), by doing it they also cucking me as potential waifus, by getting virgin becky I be superior to man who gets slutty stacy, but by getting becky slut, I'd be just mogged (theoretically mostly, because current year, chad only, but still, femoidic sluttery destroying even theoretical ways of being honorable man)

Last edited:
What if she is a young untouched Loli?

Welcome to clown town