Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whys there so many bitchy fags on this forum

Title

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
They try to act all high and mighty with there essays and all ways criticizing there fellow incels. I hate soy bitchy users. Now take that tampon out your pussey and stfu and agree with me. You know I'm right.

Bro we have to bitch somewhere right? If we bitch in real life, we get bullied or ridiculed. Or we're just alone with no one to listen to our bitching. This is the only place where we can share our grievances with each other.

Bro we have to bitch somewhere right? If we bitch in real life, we get bullied or ridiculed. Or we're just alone with no one to listen to our bitching. This is the only place where we can share our grievances with each other.
god forbid you mention to people in public how your looks are holding you back. People will try their hardest to bluepill the fuck out of you.

Agreed I ment when some one comes into your own thread and leaves some bitchy soy comment judging you. Those are the nt fags I dislike

god forbid you mention to people in public how your looks are holding you back. People will try their hardest to bluepill the fuck out of you.
Their days of reinforcing the status quo will end soon when war is upon us.

Whatever you say bro

They try to act all high and mighty with there essays and all ways criticizing there fellow incels. I hate soy bitchy users. Now take that tampon out your pussey and stfu and agree with me. You know I'm right.
So is this a way of saying you can't handle criticism of your ideas? :feelshehe:

I’d get in serious trouble or arrested if I poured out my rage and feelings towards normies

.is is like a Swiss Army knife of therapy

Normies think suicidal homicidal and violent fantasies aren’t a way to cope

Normies think drinking isn’t a way to cope

Fuck them I love you all

Re: OT David Bowie died
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182474100Tuesday, January 26, 2016 7:15 PM CST
"what" The other individual replied that the thread may be "bait", publicly inferring that the thread may have been created solely to provoke other users into responding negatively. Therefore, I asked why he/she would want to respond aggressively to another user using the Internet because of an event as insignificant as an unrelated musician's death.
Re: If i get 150 replies ill give out my ip
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182475775Tuesday, January 26, 2016 7:37 PM CST
Very nice. Typical inexperienced schoolchildren that do not understand the actual significance of an "IP Address." Especially in the hands of novice "script kiddies" who truly believe that "DDOS Toolkits" are highly-effective. Provide us with your IP address as promised, I doubt that many of the individuals responding can harm you significantly.
Re: you're all trash.
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182476501Tuesday, January 26, 2016 7:47 PM CST
Yes, I agree entirely. Worthless scum indeed.
Re: Are you a female or a male?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182476630Tuesday, January 26, 2016 7:49 PM CST
As stated prior to the deletion of my previous response, I am a highly-desirable, beautiful, and intelligent brown-haired, blue-eyed Caucasian woman with pale skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back