Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why’d this one girl push me with her boobs

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

Recruit
★★★
30% Bragging
She pressed her chest behind my back to push me but I don’t understand what I did wrong

All I did was lay on the school bus seat across from her and relax, idk why she felt the need to push me I didn’t do anything wrong bro

All I did was lay on the school bus seat since I was the only one sitting on it

I’m tired of everyone making me out to be the villain, people have literally called me school shooter and have called me a bitch

It’s almost like they want me to become a school shooter

fucking bragging nigger!

I never was in contact with boob, so I can only imagine.

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

More sexual experience than all IT male members put together.

Schoolboy i'll steal your lunch and dunk your head in the toilet and flush it

Jfl at the ultimate state

@Sloth.Belgrade @Fevet

Ask her out
She's playfully teasing you

Girls don't rub their boobs on dudes they hate

Ask her out
She's playfully teasing you

Girls don't rub their boobs on dudes they hate
I find that hard to believe, they do it to also intimidate you if you say something they don’t like for example

She pressed her chest behind my back to push me but I don’t understand what I did wrong

All I did was lay on the school bus seat across from her and relax, idk why she felt the need to push me I didn’t do anything wrong bro

I’m tired of everyone making me out to be the villain, people have literally called me school shooter and have called me a bitch

Hot.

Ban

go break dance in Sudan landmine field

2024cels: “I had passionate sex with a 36j cup foid when then blocked me so am an incel now too hee hee anyway y’all like sports or something YO ANDREW TATE IS BASED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

2024cels: “I had passionate sex with a 36j cup foid when then blocked me so am an incel now too hee hee anyway y’all like sports or something YO ANDREW TATE IS BASED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”
I’ve been blackpilled longer than you

I'm also incel brooo
I know the slang broooo

Hamudi broooo

I'm Incel brooo:reeeeee::reeeeee:
Please accept me broooo

Haha haha haha
No face for your race

Loool? Haha

I know bp terms and jokes brooo

I don't know whether you are an incel or not

But your welcome if you are one, it you are not, don't trap yourself in this honeypot