Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Why did this happen to you out of everyone on earth? Why did you have to be an incel with a horrible life? Why?

i dont know how i can be
-disabled
-5th percentile of height
-1th percentile of bodyweight
-poor from poorhole
-pirsoned for half of life in home

its fucking impossible unluck
even kids from Africa weigh more than me

i dont know how i can be
-disabled
-5th percentile of height
-1th percentile of bodyweight
-poor from poorhole
-pirsoned for half of life in home

its fucking impossible unluck
even kids from Africa weigh more than me
I have shit luck too. If there was such thing as a lottery to play for an eternity in hell, I would win.

Stats:

Race: Caucasian
Ethnicity:German/Dalo-Faelid plus Alpinid
Country of Origin: United States
Height: 5'7
Looks level: 4-5
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Light Brown
Fitzpatrick scale tone: Skin type 1.5
Body type: Ectomorphic/Mesomorphic
Skull Type: Brachycephalic/Mesocephalic at certain cranial angles

Stats:

Race: White
Ethnicity: Polish
Country of Origin: Poland
Height: 5'7.5
Looks level: 5-6
Eye color: mixed blue and green
Hair color: blonde
Fitzpatrick scale tone: Skin type 1
Body type: ultra-Ecotomorphic, auschwitzmaxxed
Skull Type: idk
fixed for me

We're around the same stats. You definitely have close Nordid ancestry.
Yeah and im not looksmaxxed too, but i think its cope so i wont even try
one thing im proud about its my ultra rare eye color, but i cant brag, but srs if i can brag then only with that
and if there is more pale skin then im skin type 0.5

Yeah and im not looksmaxxed too, but i think its cope so i wont even try
one thing im proud about its my ultra rare eye color, but i cant brag, but srs if i can brag then only with that
and if there is more pale skin then im skin type 0.5
I think my blue eyes are sometimes viewed as my only good feature. The only thing I remember people truly complimenting me on was my blue eyes. It's a good idea not to looksmaxx. It's the last standing redpill philosophy that lurks in the blackpill.

natural selection failed us

I think my blue eyes are sometimes viewed as my only good feature. The only thing I remember people truly complimenting me on was my blue eyes. It's a good idea not to looksmaxx. It's the last standing redpill philosophy that lurks in the blackpill.
yeah i got compliments on my eyes only too lol once even stupid foid was jelaous and she tried subliminals to change her eye color from brown to mix of green and blue like me XD

yeah i got compliments on my eyes only too lol once even stupid foid was jelaous and she tried subliminals to change her eye color from brown to mix of green and blue like me XD
You guys are lucky. I have shit-brown eyes.

Because why not... :feelstrash: :feelsseriously: god said so

He will slap u to hell.will u slap devil then? :feelstrash:
my life is hell already at times so fuck this i would slap devil too and ask if is there some slut to make me a blowjob

I think we are born to suffer.
Some day the society will admit our problem but we are long gone by then

Bec. you are manlet :ping: Living as a manlet sucks.

It's over for many men

Why? Because such is life. For there to be winners, there must be losers. The dice rolled a 1 on us. The Universe is rigged against us.

Ugghh yea admins of hell no u are admin i prefer being mod :feelstrash: :feelsgah:
and check out my thread "I HATE THIS LIFE" there are pics of my leg u wanted to see brah

YESSS SEND PM THAT U WONT GET DOXXED! :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: i wanna see
46519776 519127535237217 9222429519166570496 n
45207288 734581163575302 8303315008972914688 n

i have no more saved, im still waiting for phone, i have few more but they are bloody
and im not afraid of being doxxed, its hard to get by one stupid pics, and even if im not doing anything wrong except being kind to other users on this forum

View attachment 138217View attachment 138218
i have no more saved, im still waiting for phone, i have few more but they are bloody
and im not afraid of being doxxed, its hard to get by one stupid pics, and even if im not doing anything wrong except being kind to other users on this forum
U WILL GET LEG MOGGED WHY DID U SEND IT HERE IDIOT

Jesus crist u are skeliton THE PIC SENDS ME SHIVERS BRO IM SCARES U SKELITON LOOKS PAINFUL :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :dafuckfeels::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::cryfeels:

U WILL GET LEG MOGGED WHY DID U SEND IT HERE IDIOT

Jesus crist u are skeliton THE PIC SENDS ME SHIVERS BRO IM SCARES U SKELITON LOOKS PAINFUL :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :dafuckfeels::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::cryfeels:
hahahha :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

IM SO SCARED NOW... :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: i will never get out of trashcan. This is scary man....plus u are so skinny i would be so scared to see my own leg like that maybe u are used to it but i will get nightmares for sure today ...:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

IM SO SCARED NOW... :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: i will never get out of trashcan. This is scary man....plus u are so skinny i would be so scared to see my own leg like that maybe u are used to it but i will get nightmares for sure today ...:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:
im 42kg at 171.5cm what did u expect haha
i didnt show the worst parts of my leg so its easy mode but i wont post more pics here except this

i didnt show the worst parts of my leg so its easy mode but i wont post more pics here except this
I have perfect job for u :actor in horror movie. I wonder how ur whole legs looks like. HOW DO U EVEN WALK :feelstrash: :whatfeels: :whatfeels: :whatfeels: :whatfeels: :whatfeels:

I have perfect job for u :actor in horror movie. I wonder how ur whole legs looks like. HOW DO U EVEN WALK :feelstrash: :whatfeels: :whatfeels: :whatfeels: :whatfeels: :whatfeels:
i have too good face to horror movies not bragging ofc :feelzez: :feelzez: :feelzez:

Some girls have a fetish for skinny skeletal corpse looking men. Maybe you can fuck one