Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why you're bluepilled

Kurdish_Incel

Kurdish_Incel

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-
You don't want sex, you want love. But you don't want love either because it's a concept created. its fake

Life is a scam bro

tenor.gif

I want love whats wrong with that?

I want to be NT and bluepilled

I believe it does exist, but for Chads only.
No it doesn't exist. Chad stimulates the creation of some chemicals that make the pussies tingle. Do animals have love? It's a concept created by humans just like religion.

It doesn't exist.. the attraction you feel for a certain femoid is just a illusion that hides the black-pilled truth that you only want to spread your genes. Love doesn't exist
I want love whats wrong with that?
What do you want about love?

No it doesn't exist. Chad stimulates the creation of some chemicals that make the pussies tingle. Do animals have love? It's a concept created by humans just like religion.

It doesn't exist.. the attraction you feel for a certain femoid is just a illusion that hides the black-pilled truth that you only want to spread your genes. Love doesn't exist
Whatever cope floats your boat. Believing/not believing in love has nothing to do with blackpill anyway.

I want to be NT and bluepilled
I wish I could get blue-pilled like Cucktears again.. it hurts way too much
Whatever cope floats your boat. Believing/not believing in love has nothing to do with blackpill anyway.
Love is a altered understanding of your relation with someone. If you want a cute girlfriend who 'loves' you and accepts you and never has done anything for chad.. in fact she doesn't even look at chad, her eyes are only focused on you. No matter what you do she will always love you and do everything you want. If you seek that even remoteley you're still blue-pilled to a extent because blue-pill is a coping to the harsh reality.

Animals fuck the best genes. Girls go for the best genes. Men go for the best genes

Last edited:
Love is a altered understanding of your relation with someone. If you want a cute girlfriend who 'loves' you and accepts you and never has done anything for chad.. in fact she doesn't even look at chad, her eyes are only focused on you. No matter what you do she will always love you and do everything you want. If you seek that even remoteley you're still blue-pilled to a extent because blue-pill is a coping to the harsh reality.

Animals fuck the best genes. Girls go for the best genes. Men go for the best genes

Love exists, it's a proper chemical reaction stimulated by catalysts in our brain that cause us to want to breed with eachother.

Love exists, it's a proper chemical reaction stimulated by catalysts in our brain that cause us to want to breed with eachother.
Exactly. It's not the "And they lived happily ever after" kind of love that many incels still seek.