Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why young men aren't growing up

I fucking hate that useless faggot. The reason I am in the same place is because I've never received any love ever in my life. I have suffered alone without any support and any sympathy.

Translation: Why aren't young men betabuxxing

I fucking hate that useless faggot. The reason I am in the same place is because I've never received any love ever in my life. I have suffered alone without any support and any sympathy.
Joe rogan is a male rape denier too

And it is all because of these normies who lack any care or conpassion

How does he make you angry

lol its that prettyboy who got scarred for life cuz he had no friends for 1 week
but the real answer is that normies never gave me positive feedback, idgaf about the other young male normgroids

Last edited:
lisa simpson GIF

the real answer is that normies never gave me positive feedback, idgaf about the other young male normgroids
This

Living in total involuntary loneliness for normscums is like
scarred for life cuz he had no friends for 1 week
The reason I am in the same place is because I've never received any love ever in my life. I have suffered alone without any support and any sympathy.
And this is another reason. How are we supposed to function properly whilst our interpersonal lives aren't existent?

How does he make you angry
They're normies who trivialize and satirize our struggles and suffering for content. They're the same scum who verbally bully you in school and use their popularity to put you down.

How the fuck do you not see through that?

Because there's no reason to, retards

Everything's stacked against us more than it ever has been