Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why young latina have huge ass?

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Wizard
It's crazy how their form is amazing...

They eat too many takis

shitskins tend to have big ass naturally for some reason. Everything in this life are genetics.

Cbs Team GIF by Wolf Entertainment

shitskins tend to have big ass naturally for some reason. Everything in this life are genetics.
I see very very young latina in my gym . By 16-17 years old their ass would be huge.

As someone from this shithole called Latam, because they accumulate fat on their asses and thighs, while men accumulate on their belly

because they are all fat as fuck

south america is violent life could end any time so the need for advertising is great. It's normal for Latinas to get pregnant at 13/14.

Inceldom discussed...

Only slutinas and sheboons. Currywhores and sandwhores have worse asses than white foids.

Because they were born to get fucked by me :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Dimorphic bodies means r-selected. Less dimorphic traits is k-selected.

Compare an African woman's body to that of an east asian woman.

Only slutinas and sheboons. Currywhores and sandwhores have worse asses than white foids.
Nah sand whores also have huge ass idk what ur talking about. Also big boobs. Idk about currywhores though not fond of their foids but arent most of them flat af?

Nah sand whores also have huge ass idk what ur talking about. Also big boobs. Idk about currywhores though not fond of their foids but arent most of them flat af?
They have "huge asses" because they're fat. Same with currywhores.

Because they are full of shit

It's crazy how their form is amazing...
Their culture of women had to constantly squat and bear large hips, Look at most mexican families the count of children is very large and this thing with the buttocks and hips come from their genetic and family tree sometimes birthing 20+ children from one woman,

Inceldom discussed

I love big Latina booty:ahegao: Just want to spank a big Latina ass

Oh no not the Latinas... they're my favorite. Just looking at them makes me want to cry with sadness.

Because they are made to be sex slaves