Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why you shouldnt talk about the blackpill irl

• Thread starter WRATH OF HONKLER
  • Start date
WRATH OF HONKLER

WRATH OF HONKLER

If specified, this will replace the title that dis
★★★★★
I started talking to IRL people about the blackpill and incel stuff. (because it's mainstream enough to talk about these days)

One day my friend was telling me this story about how this mixed race child was annoying him.

I asked him "was the mixed race kid a mogger?"

He had the most disturbed look on his face and said "what do you mean by 'was he a mogger?'"

I said "yeah I mean, do you think that kid is going to grow up to be a chad?"

He said "how the fuck would I know! Who the fuck actually goes around paying attention to if kids are going to become chads or not!l

I said "I do sometimes"

Like 3-4 people in total were hearing this conversation, and they all got on my ass for an hour straight about how I am a weirdo and creep for sometimes wondering is a kid is going to be chad or not. That shit was so embarrasing.

I lost so much status from that. It's over.

Mogs me having IRL people to talk to, are you a friend haver?

Never reveal your true power level. Never.

If you were wealthy then it would’ve been okay

Well now what am I supposed to do with the thousand blackpoll brochures I printed?:cryfeels:

Normies don’t want to be blackpilled. It’s bedt not to mention it at all in front of them

I started talking to IRL people about the blackpill and incel stuff. (because it's mainstream enough to talk about these days)

One day my friend was telling me this story about how this mixed race child was annoying him.

He had the most disturbed look on his face and said "what do you mean by 'was he a mogger?'"

He said "how the fuck would I know! Who the fuck actually goes around paying attention to if kids are going to become chads or not!l

I said "I do sometimes"

Like 3-4 people in total were hearing this conversation, and they all got on my ass for an hour straight about how I am a weirdo and creep for sometimes wondering is a kid is going to be chad or not. That shit was so embarrasing.

I lost so much status from that. It's over.
People don't listen to the blackpill truth unfortunately

lmfao i agree. i had a chadlite friend who talked shit on foids sometimes but still nowhere near blackpilled he was much closer to redpilled.

Nm

I said "I do sometimes"

I lost so much status from that. It's over
Lmaoo u retarded

Lifemogs me if you have people you can even consider talking to about blackpill

I need incel friends irl

JFL why would you be friends with a race mixer. What are the parents' races?

You mog me for going outside.