Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why you shouldnt feel bad for old people

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I saw some users here feel bad for old people because they are often lonely and have mans health issues. You should never forget that all these boomers once were sexhavers and that if you were born in the same era as them, they would have mericlessly bullied you and exclude you from society. Never feel bad for them.

The only elders I would respect are oldcels

i fucking hate old people

Dislike them very much. Especially those that live in a massive mansion - alone - and own millions.

I hate niggers more but boomers should still kill themselves. They made our lives even more shit than they needed to be.

I dont want to get old. No way.

I saw some users here feel bad for old people because they are often lonely and have mans health issues. You should never forget that all these boomers once were sexhavers and that if you were born in the same era as them, they would have mericlessly bullied you and exclude you from society. Never feel bad for them.

Not to mention they voted for the feminists and jews who created the incel epidemic. And now here they are denying the incel epidemic with advice like "I KNOCKED ON HER DOOR EVERYDAY FOR 3 MONTHS, EVENTUALLY SHE STOPPED REJECTING ME AND WE GOT MARRIED. YOU JUST NEED TO MAN UP AND DO WHAT I DID"

In what way ? Housing prices ?
Yes and also:
Not to mention they voted for the feminists and jews who created the incel epidemic. And now here they are denying the incel epidemic with advice like "I KNOCKED ON HER DOOR EVERYDAY FOR 3 MONTHS, EVENTUALLY SHE STOPPED REJECTING ME AND WE GOT MARRIED. YOU JUST NEED TO MAN UP AND DO WHAT I DID"
Too lazy to respond since eating slop.

I gave old people a fair chance, expecting them to have matured in their many years. Nope. Just wrinkly teenagers.

I used to see an old man search the bins in town and I would give him 20 note and chat with him. He told me interesting stories such as the time he sold theatre tickets in London. He walked the streets selling tickets. He said the actors would be nasty to him and told him off for not selling enough tickets for their bullshit shows.