Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why you shouldn't cut off your balls

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
Cuttoffballs

Thread got removed before I could reply. Some incels thinks that cutting off their balls will solve their problems, let me tell you why it's a bad idea.

First off, cutting off your balls will only remove your sexual desire, you'll still feel lonely and unwanted because you're ugly and have no companion.
Secondly, you will still feel unhappy because the natural state of existence is boring, the sexual thrill is the thing that keeps the species alive and makes this godforsaken life worth living.

And maybe most importantly, it's cucked as fuck. It's like a nigger slave in 18th century America advocating lobotomization to remove the desire to be free so that they can be better slaves lmao.

Last edited:
just cut off your balls theory

And maybe most importantly, it's cucked as fuck. It's like a nigger slave in 18th century America advocating lobotomization to remove the desire to be free so that they can be better slaves lmao.
@FrailPaleStaleMale Thoughts? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I would maybe, just maybe consider it if there is some kind of compensation for it. At the very least, tax exemption for anything related to reproductive health.

In ancient times, Eunuchs occupied all kinds of privileged positions.

Last edited:
Eliminating your T can have bad effects on your mood so don't destroy your balls.

Cutting your balls is exactly what foids want from you as an undesirable male. They will have you at your disposal while having absolutely zero chance to bear your undesired child.

Taking antidepressants does the same kind of thing. It is tiring feeling so horny and sexually frustrated most days, I hoped that age would have killed the urge more.

Removing sexual desire (with no side effects) is the ultimate solution, but castration doesn’t do this. Sexual desire post-puberty is a learned behaviour and ingrained in your psyche. Ever notice how castrated dogs still jump peoples legs? Also it does have side effects, such as making you fat and tired all the time.

Removing sexual desire (with no side effects) is the ultimate solution
Something that certain jewpills actually do to me, it's kinda lifefuel, but i prefer dealing with it manual mode:feelsohh:

Removing sexual desire (with no side effects) is the ultimate solution, but castration doesn’t do this. Sexual desire post-puberty is a learned behaviour and ingrained in your psyche. Ever notice how castrated dogs still jump peoples legs? Also it does have side effects, such as making you fat and tired all the time.
^

Testosterone production will cease and you'll probably end up killing yourself as a result.

i dont understand cutting off balls,how are you supposed to live without t? dont you have to inject yourself with testoeterone and wont that bring your sexual urges back?

I would kill mysellf i had my balls cut.

It would hurt really bad

Trannymaxxing :feelskek:

wasn't going to, but thanks :feelsYall:

Also it hurts

If you ever end up with gigantic balls you won't be able to bounce like the big bopper on a space hopper if they're gone.

Retard and cuck idea