Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why you SHOULD worry or be aware about what others think of you..

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
You probably learned this BS bluepilled COPE in Elementary School.. Unlearn it ASAP..

As an involuntary celibate... I WORRY on how the world might view me in the future... Im WORRY that being a virgin might be a crime... Even if I don’t worry I’m glad that I’m AWARE on how they see me.

In this world image is EVERYTHING.. Job interviews, relationships, and pretty much everything else..

Image doesn’t mean looks, but looks definitely help your image..

Anyways my advice is be aware on how others see you.. Bluepillers won’t so at least you have an ADVANTAGE over them...

Last edited:
The CBC will demonize you even if you're a crippled man, but are hated by the feminists and Toronto Jews.

Honestly image is everything in the materialistic world.. That’s why the blackpill can save somebodys life if learned early..

I don’t give a fuck what bluepilled cucks think about me.

It doesn't matter to me anymore, I'm not going to play the games that society wants me to participate in.

The CBC will demonize you even if you're a crippled man, but are hated by the feminists and Toronto Jews.
Tfl at Anglo-Americans who infected themselves with Judaism after WW2

Exactly, we must worry about which image we are passing through, although this can be distressing!

Being an ugly male is already effectively a crime. I can't worry, you can't live that way.

Being an ugly male is already effectively a crime. I can't worry, you can't live that way.
It’s not so much about worrying it’s al least being aware.. Which we all are. That’s why the black pill can be life saving when digested at a early age

It’s not so much about worrying it’s al least being aware.. Which we all are. That’s why the black pill can be life saving when digested at a early age
Most of us are blackpilled and fairly young. So that's kind of good. We'll never be cucks.

Not giving a fuck and not being aware are two different things

Perception is reality but most of us have nothing to lose anyway so who cares what others think.

These years of struggle has desensitized most of us

just don't let them interrogate you, maybe 1 out of 1000 people is genuinely willing to help

Don't worry, be weary.