Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting why you should wish cancer to a foid that rejects you

owly

owly

Banned
-
it's legal as far as I know

you could be starting a fight with chad it would be legal cause self defence and as a gymcel with a dead soul you have the advantage

foids are supersticious and it would greatly mess with her head

you're thug maxing

the foid may insult you and you would know what your ugly points are

which cancer would you wish to the foid that rejected you ?

Breast cancer. Or whatever body part of mine she insulted, cancer in that place.

I remember being ecstatic when i found out one of my teachers from middle school died of cancer. She was a complete cunt to me and would call me stupid for being slower than all the NT kids.

Karma at its finest tbh.

I'd wish it on any of them that have treated me or regarded me as subhuman (about all of them).

I wish all women died of cancer

You cant fake that shit, you either are a thug or not one you can only assume what thug would be like. And wishing cancer on a foid? never.

You cant fake that shit, you either are a thug or not one you can only assume what thug would be like. And wishing cancer on a foid? never.
we have another foid infiltrator, JFL check out her post history.

typical foid insult

get her !!!
Yeah, yeah whatever I can never be that mad at a bitch because if you are that's how you know she really got to you. theres no worse feeling that suffering a defeat from a dumb whore.

Holy fuck you people.

as a gymcel with a dead soul you have the advantage
Yeah, no, I'm not winning against a 6'4'' pretty gorilla man. I'm an ugly manlet who doesn't even look like he lifts.

Wishing cancer on people doesn’t work, even if it did, you’d probably get cancer in return.

Wishing cancer on people doesn’t work, even if it did, you’d probably get cancer in return.
Tbh, that's how it works. I wish AIDS on women though because I will never have sex.

cancer victims get sympathy so no

All of them tbh