Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why you should never visit a theRapist

Trannycide NOW!!!

Can you try and change your "fascel" desc below the pfp. Fascism is in favour of eugenics and whitemoggers.

Lonely men stepping up isn’t going to make any woman sexually attracted to them.

I didn't understand

I go to thERapy.

My male thERapist is not a stupid low-IQ bluepilled cuck.

These stupid articles that blame inceldom on males while ignoring all the social mechanisms behind it (hypergamy, welfare, diversity, affirmative action etc.) are just stupid.

Any random person I talk about foids with (mostly uber drivers) acknowledges that getting a gf nowadays in our culture is basically mission impossible.

If a thERaist blames it on men, he's just being purposefully ignorant and paying lip-service to the bluepill in order to advance his career. They all KNOW what's up, even if they refuse to say it.

Now, I agree that paying to hear bluepilled platitudes from a cuck or a foid thERapist is a waste of time and money. I'd only tolerate a thERapist if he is capable of making sense of the basic facts of reality.

I know this one guy who has went to multiple therapists and it didn't do anything for him. I think this whole "therapy can fix anyone and any problem" is a parroted platitude that has no basis on reality.

>TikTok
Nope.

Me: „being the best version of yourself“

Women: He’s too short

Going to therapist is giga cucked, you're framing yourself
One wrong thing with you and therapist will contact authorities
They're literally glow niggers on paycheck :feelsLSD:

(((professionals)))