Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why you should NEVER call suicide hotlines and why they are extremely cucked

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I just recently found out my sister is "volunteering" for it after her friends did. for reference, her and her friends are pretty much the exact same. Just a reminder who is talking down to you (and yes, they ARE talking down to you and being condescending) on the other end if you are stupid enough to call one:

- has endlessly been getting party invites, getting asked out for dates.
- has been to dozens of parties, has had dozens of large and extensive circles of friends and supporters.
-Teachers, students, anyone really had always tripped over themselves to give recognition, validation, support, or affection.
-every time has been on vacation anywhere, has been acknowledged and hit on by every single person she came in contact with. Got top tier treatment without ever even tipping.
- spent entire teen years endlessly going out, with friends, endlessly getting invites everywhere
- large group of friends always supported throughout everything.
- when my mom saw I was rotting alone and couldn't make any friends no matter how hard I tried, she began to aggressively insist my sister to stop being so selfish and bring me along to just one party to make some friends. Never happened, she would always worm her way out of it saying "nobody knew me". (as if that wasn't the entire point my mother was making and was trying to fix.) (didn't even acknowledge my existence to any of her accquantances or friends.)
- got into top tier universities with half the effort of her male peers, who did not get into a single ivy league despite having just as good if not even better results.

- tried to sympathize with me by saying "she was depressed until 15, and then saw how beautiful life is" it just so happens by PURE confidence that's the age she started getting endlessly bombarded with date requests, party invites, endless friend connections and social circles, endless validation, endless support, endless recognition.

Compare that to yourself. While you are rotting for years, no friends, never been invited anywhere, completely a ghost day in day out, don't even know what affection or support feels like, that's who is talking down to you about how great life is on the other end. YOU ARE ALONE and anyone who says otherwise is MAKING FUN OF YOU and is a huge piece of shit themselves.

This is who you're talking to if you call a hotline. Also, you'll be put on a watchlist as a result and worst case scenario will be imprisoned.

It's the most cucked thing that exists.

Last edited:
- tried to sympathize with me by saying "she was depressed until 15, and then saw how beautiful life is" it just so happens by PURE confidence that's the age she started getting endlessly bombarded with date requests, party invites, endless friend connections and social circles, endless validation, endless support, endless recognition.

Compare that to yourself. While you are rotting for years, no friends, never been invited anywhere, completely a ghost day in day out, don't even know what affection or support feels like, that's who is talking down to you about how great life is on the other end.

This is who you're talking to if you call a hotline. Also, you'll be put on a watchlist as a result and worst case scenario will be imprisoned.

It's the most cucked thing that exists.
Jews sure are an evil bunch

Your sister is the same kind of person that becomes a therapist (probably because they are useless at anything else).

Yea those foids have no idea what it’s like to be in our shoes

i'd never call them, don't wanna get raided by jews and their jewpills

Your sister is the same kind of person that becomes a therapist (probably because they are useless at anything else).
She was a massive piece of shit when we were Young

My mom called her a selfish cunt all the time because even she knew it was true, she would hide me from all her friends and basically try to pretend I didn't exist because I was ugly and invisible in school and I'd make her less cool if I existed

Yup, that's about your average empathetic foid therapist I would say

"Why do you feel that way?"

tried to sympathize with me by saying "she was depressed until 15, and then saw how beautiful life is"
soldier-army-military-animated-gif-26.gif

Mods should pin this. Great post.

Never thought about doing that

"My life is wonderful." - teehee

I'll just try not to talk to your sister then. I don't need people to be as sad as I am, I just need them to not talk down to me.

Why would someone as sad as I am be working at a suicide hotline anyway? Doesn't make sense. If they're as sad as I am, they'd be calling a suicide hotline.

I've heard too many stories of suicide hotline callers being taken away and given chemical lobotomies to think that they are anything but a feel good cope for the rest of society. These hotlines exist as a way for society to politely dispose of genetic refuse instead of letting them kill themselves

Very true. I had a foid therapist once and she tried to convince me to masturbate more. JFL. They're all sex addicted crazies.

Just a few times i've thought about calling one.

All the suicide hotline is is a government expenditure to keep sub6 males from roping so they may continue their meaningless slave labor to pay their war bonds. Muh “contributing to society” :soy:
Just a few times i've thought about calling one.

Same. Although I’ve heard from numerous people on here (not just OP) that it’s almost worse than therapy in terms of the mundane “advice” you receive.

Last edited:
I learned from experience to not call these hotlines.

Truth is, they won't ever actually help you solve your problem. They're just there to listen. If I wanted to vent I could easily do it online.

They only listen to you long enough to find out if you are going to kill yourself or not.

I made the foolish decision to call a suicide hotline and explain how it's never gonna get better, sometime in third year of University. They had the police at my house, put me in chains and then placed me in an emergency hospital. I stayed there basically all night until they brought in some psychologist. I only managed to get out by lying and convincing her that I was not a danger to myself or others.

Yes and they want to fuck chad and party all college so they learn to be a therapist because it's easy and they would rather party, fuck chads, and wear slutty clothes to advertise themselves to chads than actually study.

Just lol at the incels who've called the hotline and due to that their lives became worse, you had it coming.

I’m sure some of them (the volunteers) genuinely do care about the people who call their hotline but yes OP I’m also sure you are correct and that there are probably virtue signaling cunts that equal or surpass the numbers of the genuinely caring people who answer these calls.

Yes it’s a sick world we’re living in bro’s and due to the unfortunate influence of the Christ cult suicide is frowned upon and made illegal in favor of Christ insanity’s sick idea of “long suffering” and that it’s Jewish psychopathic god should have the only and ultimate say over life and death.

Dr. Jack Kevorkian was a hero but hopefully this Clown World nightmare one day ends and we can hopefully obtain a more rational, less superstitious world and a new hero arises that goes even further than Dr. Kevorkian did that advocates for and provides comfortable, painless and peaceful assisted suicide for whoever wants it of the generally accepted legal age ranges of somewhere between 18-21 (whichever age would become legally agreed upon in those ranges from the as of yet hypothetical legal system of a far saner and less religious world).

good post, my stacy therpaist didnt help me one bit, actually none of them did

If I remember correctly, some users from IncelTears have worked for suicide hotlines.
They have admitted to encouraging suicide if they found out the person calling was an incel

I called a suicide hotline twice and both times the line was busy and I got rejected by a computer.