Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why you should never be kind to a woman. Example 27483929294949

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
This is what being kind to these foids gets you.

Nothing but resentment.

DO NOT EVER display any kindness to holes. They're demons.

View: https://youtu.be/QcLLB9EjduA

Tldw:

-Black nice guy (he's genuinely nice) and his ex girlfriend meet up.
-Black foid says he was funny.
-Black guy clearly in love with her.
-Foid says she doesn't regret cheating on him.
-Foid has already fucked loads of guys since breaking up (she claims only 2 JFL)
-Black guy has had no luck with foids.

Tldr of Tldw:

-WOMEN ARE EVIL. DO NOT EVER BE NICE TO THEM AS THEY SHALL REPAY KINDNESS WITH POISON.

People who are kind to foids are just retards. They don’t understand the fact that foids are just emotionless cold blooded animals who only want to see the suffering and death of the people they see as subhuman. They are much worse than the nazis could ever be

A misplaced empathy can really be as devastating as the nakazaki bomb.

To be fucking honest.

People who are kind to foids are just retards. They don’t understand the fact that foids are just emotionless cold blooded animals who only want to see the suffering and death of the people they see as subhuman. They are much worse than the nazis could ever be
Nazis were kinder when you compare. :feelshaha:

They don't deserve us

Slave Owners treated their slaves better than a Foid will ever treat a guy that isn't tetrachad.

Slave owners physically abused their slaves, made them work long hours, but you were fed, given water and a roof over your head (some slave owners were actually very nice srs).

Now women. They'll physically, mentally, psychologically abuse sub-8 men. Cheat on them. They'd let you die in a heartbeat to save Chad. They won't even sit in your vicinity and want men to suffer and die.

Nazis, Slave Owners, KKK whatever male dominated "extremist group" (even ISIS) are wayyyyy better morally than foids ever shall be.

The guy seems low T AF

She mogs him which is actually the worst thing that could be.
Being with a foid who mogs you makes it 100% sure the relationship will end.

The guy seems low T AF
That's the bluepill flowing through his veins.

Idiots like those at r/IncelTear would have told him to be funny, don't oppress her and trust these lieing vermin. I'm so mad I just want to fight every foid.

She mogs him which is actually the worst thing that could be.
Being with a foid who mogs you makes it 100% sure the relationship will end.
So much for personality

i am amazed they even dated.tallcels really should be kicked out from this community.If you are white and over 6'2(this metric could change depending on the country and city) you should be kicked out.

Slave Owners treated their slaves better than a Foid will ever treat a guy that isn't tetrachad.

Slave owners physically abused their slaves, made them work long hours, but you were fed, given water and a roof over your head (some slave owners were actually very nice srs).

Now women. They'll physically, mentally, psychologically abuse sub-8 men. Cheat on them. They'd let you die in a heartbeat to save Chad. They won't even sit in your vicinity and want men to suffer and die.

Nazis, Slave Owners, KKK whatever male dominated "extremist group" (even ISIS) are wayyyyy better morally than foids ever shall be.
Yeah slave owners, nazis, and isis were much better than foids. Atleast the people I mentioned above would atleast give you basic stuff like food water and shelter and would be happy to put you out of your suffering if you wanted to die. In a concentration camp all you have to say is kill me fuck Germany and you will get shot in the head.

Foids on the other hand want you to die a slow and painful death filled with suffering and agony. They sometimes literally prevent you from roping and force you to endure in humane torture. They will deprive you of any necessities and would just leave you to rot. I would choose the nazis over foids any day

Yeah slave owners, nazis, and isis were much better than foids. Atleast the people I mentioned above would atleast give you basic stuff like food water and shelter and would be happy to put you out of your suffering if you wanted to die. In a concentration camp all you have to say is kill me fuck Germany and you will get shot in the head.

Foids on the other hand want you to die a slow and painful death filled with suffering and agony. They sometimes literally prevent you from roping and force you to endure in humane torture. They will deprive you of any necessities and would just leave you to rot. I would choose the nazis over foids any day
In a sane society they'd have controlled them and prevented their evil nature from surfacing: we've enabled it and cucks are making it worse.

I dislike women

In a sane society they'd have controlled them and prevented their evil nature from surfacing: we've enabled it and cucks are making it worse.
Pretty much every society in the past made efforts to contain them since they knew that they couldn’t make decisions themselves. Unfortunately a great tragedy happened after ww2 and foids were given rights

Pretty much every society in the past made efforts to contain them since they knew that they couldn’t make decisions themselves. Unfortunately a great tragedy happened after ww2 and foids were given rights
Yeah, a great (((tragedy))).

Foid getting rights was much worse than the holocaust
Imagine implementing a system that was rejected for hundreds of years since no society that prospered ever bother to use it.

That's why rape is good.

Last edited:
I think I would get along with the guy he seems cool. The girl is just a turd of a human being.

When Chad is nice to them, they giggle all the time and call him cute. When you are nice to them, they give you a resting bitch face and insult you.

Foids are cold blooded creatures of course we shouldn't treat them in a good way

IMG 20200712 102124

Women are the worst living things on earth. Even ants, worms and insects are better than them.
Il fullxfull715058410 weo6 1024x1024
Popular history of animals beetles vintage scientific illustration educational diagrams prints

I swear they are most safer to us than NaziFoids.

GOOD MORNING, I hate women. 100%

That fucker would be a truecel if he was white