Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why you should invest into your looks

• Thread starter Deleted member 32037
  • Start date
Deleted member 32037

Deleted member 32037

Overseer of Cope
-
All your money should go into your looks, looks is an investment.

There are some people who had jaw surgery, and now all of a sudden people want to talk to them. Now all of a sudden they have friends.

Looks is everything, stop investing into shit copes and invest into surgeries

I agree
already wasted like 3000 dollars on teeth straightening

Yeah but as a poorcel i can't. Legit if i was rich i would pay for weight lifting equipment

the only reason i grind for cash is to ascend to normie or ht normie one day through surgeries.

All your money should go into your looks, looks is an investment.

There are some people who had jaw surgery, and now all of a sudden people want to talk to them. Now all of a sudden they have friends.

Looks is everything, stop investing into shit copes and invest into surgeries
Bluepilled AF post

just Frankenstein maxx you wacky InkWell

If looks is everything why aren't you improving your looks
  1. You can't improve your race
  2. You can't improve your voice
  3. You can't improve your height
  4. You can't improve your face (surgery looks worse/less approachable on basically everyone, except if disfigured)

No surgery for lonely years
No surgery for autism

no point trying to tell people here to looksmax tbh, just let them rot in peace. there are definitely lots of people who are fucked no matter what but even the people who have potential to ascend are too fucked in the head.

I spent $17 on a shaver so I don't have to buy haircuts anymore. That is an investment into my looks.

No surgery for lonely years
No surgery for autism
Actual anti surgery argument
Sure you saved years worth of money and you finally managed to get all the surgeries
You are still far behind experience wise from everyone and you are non NT and awkward which means you will be isolated from everyone
But atleast people won't be directly harrasing you anymore.

Why do you keep pushing this agenda? Did you get surgery and it improved your life?

Self mutilation so foids can finally “love” me? No thanks.

I agree
already wasted like 3000 dollars on teeth straightening
300 on teeth whitening, literally could have bought a ps5, but your looks are an investment in this horrible world, nearly 200 on finasteride and other hair loss treatments, skin care products. where gonna make it.

I also agree. That’s why I’m ok with spending thousands on steroids. Just wish I did it 10 years ago.

Why do you keep pushing this agenda? Did you get surgery and it improved your life?
To try to help.. I’m getting three surgeries as soon as I can
Self mutilation so foids can finally “love” me? No thanks.
Ok
Actual anti surgery argument
Sure you saved years worth of money and you finally managed to get all the surgeries
You are still far behind experience wise from everyone and you are non NT and awkward which means you will be isolated from everyone
But atleast people won't be directly harrasing you anymore.
U can just do monthly payments