Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why you should hate fags and why fags can't be real misogynists.

pedrolopezwasright

pedrolopezwasright

Pedro Lopez's biggest fan
★★★★★
Feminists and other idiots like to call us gay so I decided to write this thread as a universal answer for all idiots, you can quote my arguments without identifying me as the author.

1) Gays themselves actively support all sorts of leftist movements more often than hetero men. "The existing research indicates that lesbian, gay, and bisexual (LGB) people tend to be more liberal than heterosexuals"

2) Any sexual attraction involves sexualization no matter how much leftists want to hide or change that. So it means that a person with heterosexual orientation at least sometimes treats women as objects. A gay man, on the contrary, sexualizes another man - treats him as a sexual object. So a man who really hates women and really supports blackpill ideology can't be gay.

3) This argument is completely wrong at the root. So we should like women from an evolutionary point of view, you can't think that anyone who dislikes women is gay, because our society stopped living in caves a long time ago and we live in civilization because of this hatred for a certain social group is often caused by bad experiences related to it.

4) You also have to realize that women use it for one reason - to humiliate you. But here's the thing, if you were really gay, you wouldn't be offended by being called gay, you'd just accept it. Just like we don't take offense to being called an incel when it's an insult to normies. I myself have seen many times leftists confessed that they call us faggots to insult us and not because they really think so.

Tags:
@VideoGameCoper @Stupid Clown @Horatio1 @gymcellragefuel @Castaway @Moroccancel @GeckoBus

Sources:
1)

2)
1.A meta-analysis by Singh (1993)
2.https://www.researchgate.net/publication/263449107_Seeing_women_as_objects_The_sexual_body_part_recognition_bias

Last edited:
Interesting. I just had a dream where a disgusting gay zoomer enraged me and I beat him into pulp. I've noticed gay men constantly rag on straight white men. The other day I saw them accusing straight men of being pedos which is funny considering that gays commit 34 percent of child molestation despite being such a small minority.

It's in my opinion that most gays aren't completely gay which is why they're still gynocentric and fuck over other men in favor of women.

Fags are in the same boat of foids, which is the foids of self-victimization and the constant need of using society for their filthy interests. Societies knew from centuries.

Fags are in the same boat of foids, which is the foids of self-victimization and the constant need of using society for their filthy interests. Societies knew from centuries.
Yet they still use this argument about incels being gay

Homosexuals and females act the same, so homosexual can't be misogynist by default

Yet they still use this argument about incels being gay
Not really an argument, just they trying to gaslight you. In fact, it is not a thought that is inspired by theirselves, but by women making this gaslighting to humilliate men. Imagine you come with the blackpill and discover the manipulations and how foids think and what they want. Once they unmask you, they call you incel, and if you are ugly, making your point and justifying why as ugly you will never get laid, they call you gay gaslighting you more, because, no one can be alone, just bad personality.

i swear, brother, the gaslight is so high that they want to make you go crazy, psyops.

Not really an argument, just they trying to gaslight you. In fact, it is not a thought that is inspired by theirselves, but by women making this gaslighting to humilliate men. Imagine you come with the blackpill and discover the manipulations and how foids think and what they want. Once they unmask you, they call you incel, and if you are ugly, making your point and justifying why as ugly you will never get laid, they call you gay gaslighting you more, because, no one can be alone, just bad personality.

i swear, brother, the gaslight is so high that they want to make you go crazy, psyops.
Good point. Foids will always gaslight us no matter what but the truth is - they really hate us. Ugly, autistic, social outcasts - guys who women hate no matter what. We can only survive helping each other and coping

Good point. Foids will always gaslight us no matter what but the truth is - they really hate us. Ugly, autistic, social outcasts - guys who women hate no matter what. We can only survive helping each other and coping
Yes, they mastered manipualtion during centuries. They just do that to survive, but, no, they manipulated men so much they govern societies hidden behind veils of "innocency" and "harmless" creatures.

But also i think we need to stop gaslighting each other. I've seen so many autistic, short ltn's get called good looking on this forum and it makes me sad. Why can't we just cope together instead of calling every man who barely looks human a fakecel?

2) Any sexual attraction involves sexualization no matter how much leftists want to hide or change that. So it means that a person with heterosexual orientation at least sometimes treats women as objects. A gay man, on the contrary, sexualizes another man - treats him as a sexual object. So a man who really hates women and really supports blackpill ideology can't be gay.
jfl objectification isn't real

it is a meme

But also i think we need to stop gaslighting each other. I've seen so many autistic, short ltn's get called good looking on this forum and it makes me sad. Why can't we just cope together instead of calling every man who barely looks human a fakecel?
Some cope while they theirselves are normies and want to mess up. But verily this forum is infected with normies larping. Mostly teenagers or uni students that are just coping while waiting their opportunity to betabuxx.

People really should not share their identifiable life things.

meh fags in ancient civilizations were often misogynist, because they were in patriarchal societies

but modern fags are generally allied with feminists, so it is a weird point

Some cope while they theirselves are normies and want to mess up. But verily this forum is infected with normies larping. Mostly teenagers or uni students that are just coping while waiting their opportunity to betabuxx.

People really should not share their identifiable life things.
Betabuxx is fucking cucked bro.

meh fags in ancient civilizations were often misogynist, because they were in patriarchal societies

but modern fags are generally allied with feminists, so it is a weird point
Everyone was a misogynist back then. But it was motivated by philosophy that "having sex with inferior creature is worse than with a man" now it can't be applied since humans aren't that spiritual anymore

Everyone was a misogynist back then. But it was motivated by philosophy that "having sex with inferior creature is worse than with a man" now it can't be applied since humans aren't that spiritual anymore
yes

So we should like women from an evolutionary point of view, you can't think that anyone who dislikes women is gay, because our society stopped living in caves a long time ago and we live in civilization
Exactly. These retards like to call anyone who criticises foids “gay”. When in reality the foids can’t be further from feminine themselves

I actually saw today that my neighbor is gay :feelsseriously: