Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why you insult our religion saar

@Made in Heaven
@wereq
@Chudpreet
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@DarkStar

The full version was even more funny. I saw it a couple of years ago, can't find it anywhere now, unfortunately. It was made by Muslims in response to pajeets mocking islam.

@KING NOTHING

Retarded religion, all of their gods are demons, they need more floods and cyclones to set them straight

Curries are doing muslims a favour by not converting even more to Islam, that'd destroy the average islamic aesthetics and salahuddin will be played by a South Indian wannabe arab lmao with a filthy goatie on brown patchie face

Curries are doing muslims a favour by not converting even more to Islam, that'd destroy the average islamic aesthetics and salahuddin will be played by a South Indian wannabe arab lmao
This. It's a good thing.

I am white passing u pajeet subhuman freak!!!!

5c742f1d1da1fd0008622603-eight.jpg

images

Im fitzpatrick 2 so that means im literally white bro just dont look at my fag prey eyes or my jew nose bro

Oldest religion in the whoooole world saar we wuz vedic n shiet.

Curries are doing muslims a favour by not converting even more to Islam, that'd destroy the average islamic aesthetics and salahuddin will be played by a South Indian wannabe arab lmao with a filthy goatie on brown patchie face
Pakis already ruin our image alot considering even supposed blackpilled users on this forum constantly think pakis are arabs, I can't imagine how much worse it must be for normies. Wish the mughals had wiped out this race