Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why you haven't taken the waifupill?

Comfycel

Comfycel

24 y/o NEETcel Weebcel 2D>3DPD Every Single Time
★★★
The 2D waifu is the symbol and representation of the virtuousness and the purity of what women were supposed to be before social media and jews and feminism ruined women.

The 2D waifu will never cuck you, never cheat on you, never lie to you, and will always give you her unconditional love to you.

The 2D waifu will always cheer you up when you're sad. The 2D waifu will not kick you when you're down. The 2D waifu will pick you up, mend you, strengthen you, and fight by your side.

The 2D waifu will happily serve and submit to you, but she is not entirely and completely submissive. The 2D waifu is strong towards others and will only be strong to you when it is necessary. However, the 2D waifu shows strength in a manner that is dignified with class, style, and full of grace.

The 2D waifu will always be beautiful. An inner and outer beauty that cannot be matched by the 3DPD. The 2D waifu will always be how you envision it. The 2D waifu's voice will rival that of the angels. A voice that will always sooth you and bring you comfort. A voice that is a delight to the ears and soul.

Be warned of the false 3D waifus lurking amongst the pure waifus. These false waifus are the representation of pure degeneracy and feminism, for these false waifus are not of God, but are of the (((Synagogue of Satan))).

Remain pure for your waifu, for blessed are the virgins. There wil be a day when your Waifu arrives,and on that day she will remember your faith, The promised day is coming.

They don’t exist

Idc about waifus tbh

Remain pure for your waifu, for blessed are the virgins. There wil be a day when your Waifu arrives,and on that day she will remember your faith, The promised day is coming.
This part is cope.

I admire the art but unable to fantasize them as real.

Because anime is gay and everyone on this forum with an anime pfp should be banned for female worship

I wish. Waifus will only ever remain fantasy.

No matter how much i love 2D waifus, at the end of the day it’s still just a cope.

If only 2D was real :feelsbadman:

I do love 2D, but i do not commit to a single waifu
i love them all