Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why you hate ancap?

AncapFAG

AncapFAG

Blackpilled With "Dio brando" lookmaxing
-
I think it's a beautiful ideology:feelshehe::cool:

I don't. And, like the blackpill, I have yet to hear any well-grounded, rational arguments against it.

Because you’re a fag.

Because it amounts to nothing short of intellectual masturbation, much like anarcho communism

4kqxqwlynf2z
Ancap 21ef30 5997376
Things anarchists hate each other 50 roads 50 yup lol 7448670

Because its cucked

Would AnCap allow me to buy dirty gypsies in the slave market and make them my property so they can lick my asshole clean everytime I take a shit?

If so,based.

We'd all just end up nuking each other.

From all the taxes we've paid, we already paid for 100+ ambulances. It will be much cheaper to pay for ambulance services monthly like a water bill, or after the ambulance is used you can pay off the expense like a debt.
Private police work much better than the useless government police, especially if you're a low status sub4, government police will be more likely to kill you themselves if you call them.
Because its cucked
Statism is cucked because you're forced to fund the gynocentric system.
I don't. And, like the blackpill, I have yet to hear any well-grounded, rational arguments against it.
:feelzez:

From all the taxes we've paid, we've already paid for 100+ ambulances. It will be much cheaper to pay for ambulances monthly like a water bill, or after the ambulance is used you can pay off the expense like a debt.

Private police work much better than the useless government police, especially if you're a low status sub4, government police will be more likely to kill you themselves if you call them.

Statism is cucked because you're forced to fund the gynocentric system.
:feelsokman: