Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why you are nationalist ?

To koniec

To koniec

BETRAYED BY HIS OWN GENES
★★★★★
At same time i'm somewhat xenophobic racist person, but when you realize, first:
1. Nationalism is perfect tools for males to enhance propability succes at dating market ( men stick out with each other against other tribes )
Which perfectly makes sense but...we are ugly outcasts often with other disabilities like ooootism. But hey i said that nationalism benifets men...who have some genetic potential, many cels think that it makes them par on some chad, tyrone or chang while in reality they make bad image for entire party.
2. Cels despite claiming to be nationalistic would betray their ideals once they would see attractive women of any different race, betraying their ''ideals'' and showcasing their true selfish nature

I'm not even counting white nationalists here i'm talking especially about certain ''incel'' who never posts about inceldom ( he is arab you can guess about who i;m talking )

At same time i'm somewhat xenophobic racist person, but when you realize, first:
1. Nationalism is perfect tools for males to enhance propability succes at dating market ( men stick out with each other against other tribes )
Which perfectly makes sense but...we are ugly outcasts often with other disabilities like ooootism. But hey i said that nationalism benifets men...who have some genetic potential, many cels think that it makes them par on some chad, tyrone or chang while in reality they make bad image for entire party.
2. Cels despite claiming to be nationalistic would betray their ideals once they would see attractive women of any different race, betraying their ''ideals'' and showcasing their true selfish nature

I'm not even counting white nationalists here i'm talking especially about certain ''incel'' who never posts about inceldom ( he is arab you can guess about who i;m talking )
I have never been a nationalist, perhaps because I am from Russia and I know the history of my country too well and understand that there is practically nothing to be proud of.

I have never been a nationalist, perhaps because I am from Russia and I know the history of my country too well and understand that there is practically nothing to be proud of.
Only western europeans, norther, southern and their ancestors can be proud of really

I'm "nationalist" for the fact that I see the issues multicultural/racial brings for everyone: I've shown countless studies proving this, as well as crime stats, how immigration costs more than it puts back into the economy, etc.

That's primarily the reason.

Only western europeans, norther, southern and their ancestors can be proud of really
Even the Poles have something to be proud of, at least, their cities look European and they were able to integrate into the Western world, the economy is relatively good. Russia produces millions of barrels of oil daily, produces millions of cubic meters of gas, diamonds, gold, silver, and despite this, most of the country outside St. Petersburg and Moscow looks like the third world.

I'm "nationalist" for the fact that I see the issues multicultural/racial brings for everyone: I've shown countless studies proving this, as well as crime stats, how immigration costs more than it puts back into the economy, etc.

Based

Even the Poles have something to be proud of, at least, their cities look European and they were able to integrate into the Western world, the economy is relatively good. Russia produces millions of barrels of oil daily, produces millions of cubic meters of gas, diamonds, gold, silver, and despite this, most of the country outside St. Petersburg and Moscow looks like the third world.
Czechs too

Also funny how biggest shitholes are nationalistic :forcedsmile: :feelskek:

Arablandia, Turkey, LATAM, Brazil, China or best one...Curryland :lul:

@Chudpreet

Atleast Russia wasn't a jew worshipping globohomo until recently whilst we were for most of our history :feelsohgod:

Race realism is common sense

Atleast Russia wasn't a jew worshipping globohomo until recently whilst he were for most of our history :feelsohgod:
Lol russia first got jewed really actually

Atleast Russia wasn't a jew worshipping globohomo until recently whilst we were for most of our history :feelsohgod:
lol, Russia became a Jewish colony in October 1917 and to this day Jews rule Russia.

lol, Russia became a Jewish colony in October 1917 and to this day Jews rule Russia.
Earlier than US or Germany for sure

Is fr living in russia that bad outside Moscow and ST Peter ?

@supersoldier
@slavcel11

Earlier than US or Germany for sure

@supersoldier
@slavcel11
Very badly, I would even single out Moscow and St. Petersburg as separate countries within Russia, where it is really necessary to take care of the municipal structure of the city, where there are good universities, where even residents are protected and try to replenish the army from residents of Tuva, Buryatia, Transbaikalia and other depressed regions of the Trans-Urals.

the standard of living and wages are lower compared to Moscow, but tbh i still would much prefer living in Yalta or Sevastopol than in Moscow zoo (includes whole Moscow region cause it's infested with immigrants) or Baku-on-Neva, i hate these cities. Also i can't stand climate and weather of anything except southern Russia, Moscow is very bad for me.

Last edited:
the standard of living and wages are lower compared to Moscow, but tbh i still would much prefer living in Yalta or Sevastopol than in Moscow zoo (includes whole Moscow region cause it's infested with immigrants) or Baku-on-Neva, i hate these cities. Also i can't stand climate and weather of anything except southern Russia, Moscow is very bad for me.
Do cities like Murmansk and Norilsk have churkas everywhere too?

I’m a nationalist because I don’t want a shit skin pissing in my coffee at Dunkin’ Donuts

Poland became a Jew loving globohomo state since the middle ages before Russia Germany and even the UK

Do cities like Murmansk and Norilsk have churkas everywhere too?
Not sure about Norilsk but Murmansk starting to get infested with immigrants.

Even a mosque will be built in that region

There was even some campaign "Future of the North" with immigrants on the billboards
fd0c839db805388e913b80dfcdc60382.jpg

It's only your view. Russia is still the most advanced country on earth when it comes to some military technologies ( according to Pentagon expert in radio-electronic warfare ).
Russian XIX century literature is known all around the world.
Also Russia turned into an empire from quite backward country after defeating one of the best armies on a planet - Swedish.

I am nationalistic to the republic of Incelistan

It's only your view. Russia is still the most advanced country on earth when it comes to some military technologies ( according to Pentagon expert in radio-electronic warfare ).
:lul: :lul: :lul:

Czechs too

Also funny how biggest shitholes are nationalistic :forcedsmile: :feelskek:

Arablandia, Turkey, LATAM, Brazil, China or best one...Curryland :lul:

@Chudpreet
Never heard about Brazilians being nationalistic.
Also Finland is nationalistic. Baltic states are nationalistic etc.

Also Russia turned into an empire from quite backward country after defeating one of the best armies on a planet - Swedish.
I do not deny the question, ask yourself why the Russian people have lived badly all their history? That under the Tsars, that under the Bolsheviks, that under Putin there is a small elite (10%) and the remaining 90% of the population living pretty shitty. Ask yourself the question who lives better a Wehrmacht veteran or a Red Army veteran

Never heard about Brazilians being nationalistic.
Also Finland is nationalistic. Baltic states are nationalistic etc.
Lol monkeyzilians are some most naitonalistic people on this planet only beaten by chinks and curries

I watched one phrase on YouTube describing the essence of Russia "a huge potential that was drained down the toilet"

How's Yekaterinburg?

Poland became a Jew loving globohomo state since the middle ages before Russia Germany and even the UK
Actually Jews were disliked in Poland by the common folk. It's elites who invited them and gave privileges.

Copium. Russia is behind West and soon will be behind China if not already.

How's Yekaterinburg?
Never been there.
Any city with nore than 150k population (small towns in the Moscow region are an exception, even on the outskirts of the smaller towns you will meet them) is getting immigrants, during 2000s and even early 2010s things weren't that bad in cities outside of Moscow and St. Petersburg, now everything is infected it seems and it will only get worse cause ruzzia has close relationships with central asia and many agreements. We don't have strict rules for entry with them.

I do not deny the question, ask yourself why the Russian people have lived badly all their history? That under the Tsars, that under the Bolsheviks, that under Putin there is a small elite (10%) and the remaining 90% of the population living pretty shitty. Ask yourself the question who lives better a Wehrmacht veteran or a Red Army veteran
Relatively badly. If life in Russia is so bad, when millions of Central Asians migrants wouldn't work in Russia.
Also life was hard for an absolute majority of world's population till the second half of the XX century.
Do you think an average English worker in XIX century lived wealthy?

Actually Jews were disliked in Poland by the common folk. It's elites who invited them and gave privileges.
Too bad that so many jews mixed with polaks and mutted the country

Lol monkeyzilians are some most naitonalistic people on this planet only beaten by chinks and curries
Never encountered with Brazilian nationalists or nationalism.

Never been there.
Any city with nore than 150k population (small towns in the Moscow region are an exception, even on the outskirts of the smaller towns you will meet them) is getting immigrants, during 2000s and even early 2010s things weren't that bad in cities outside of Moscow and St. Petersburg, now everything is infected it seems and it will only get worse cause ruzzia has close relationships with central asia and many agreements. We don't have strict rules for entry with them.
Doomer ken

I'm not
People in my country aren't better than people in other countries
I feel much closer to foreign brocels than to french normies, and I guess that's the case for most people here

But if we are talking about the future existence of Incelistan:
I am nationalistic to the republic of Incelistan

There are no analogues to our military equipment
b35f2qu7oqrzgdut0t3vyt79n4mgnggo.jpg
Do you fear getting drafted btw i know about prisoners sending to frontlines but what about normal russians ?>

Supporting any country or government is extreme cuck behavior

many cels think that it makes them par on some chad, tyrone or chang while in reality they make bad image for entire party.
Brutal
Everybody is shitting on him recently bc his posts is shit, he should self-ban just like @Despicablecel

I watched one phrase on YouTube describing the essence of Russia "a huge potential that was drained down the toilet"
Russians always lived near the Asiatic hordes from печенеги to Tatars so it's naturally that this hindered Russian development and influenced Russian mentality to the point of half-Asiatic.
But it could be even worse.

Do you fear getting drafted btw i know about prisoners sending to frontlines but what about normal russians ?>
Officially, the mobilization has been in effect since September 21, 2022, but so far they have enough soldiers, as soon as they narrate an acute shortage, they will announce a new wave of mobilization for 300 thousand people, especially since the mobilization has not officially stopped.

there's no mobilization currently as it was in late 2022. I'm not living in a place where I'm registered.