Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why would you want your son to be a chad?

invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
Not that I'll ever have a son. But if I did I would want him to be a manlet so I could mogg him. Then when he gets older beet him up cause he's a spawn of a toilet and truecel

Last edited:
Reclusemaxxer 2nd accoaunt

I'll never have any children, since I can't breed.

Thats fucked up. If i had a kid i would try to be a good parent.

Some people live vicariously through their offspring

But if I did I would want him to be a manlet so I could mogg him.
JFL! Imagine wanting your son to suffer. You have to be a sadistic piece of shit.

JFL! Imagine wanting your son to suffer. You have to be a sadistic piece of shit.
Would you rather have your son cuck you. Think about it rationality. Do you want to get mogged in your own home.

Thats fucked up. If i had a kid i would try to be a good parent.
I was joking about that beeting him part. But I'm only attracted to short toilets.

I was joking about that beeting him part. But I'm only attracted to short toilets.
Same, i would never make a kid honestly, he would be a turbo manlet in this cruel ugly world.

I would want my son to continue the bloodline, not rot on this forum. :feelsUgh:

Bro, why the fuck do you want your kid to end up as a sub-Chad male? What's your rationale? What you're saying is stupid. I want to see my son slay and mog everyone to death. That makes me proud of myself, even though I'm subhuman.
Because your chad son will hate you. And just mogg you. Then fuck Stacey's in the room over while you rott.

I can't have children although I desire having. I would never ever want my children to end up like me, it's a torturous life. I would like my son to be a Gigachad if possible.

Because your chad son will hate you. And just mogg you. Then fuck Stacey's in the room over while you rott.
My child's happiness will ultimately make me happy. I'd be proud to be mogged by my Chad son.

You can't be sure of that, and even if he does, it wouldn't make a difference; I was born to be hated and despised. This is what all incels go through, it's not a one-time experience.

That's what I want, hopefully.

By that time, I've already lived life. I don't care if he fucks Stacies while I rot, good for him. Now he won't have to rot as an incel on this forum.
Would you spit roast Stacey with your chad son?