Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why would you wanna talk to girls you're not fucking

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
usually talking to a girl is a price to be paid to fuck her

I wouldn't. Legit can't stand the company of women if the chance of fucking is not there.

They are easily way less funny, intriguing, and entertaining than men.
I have only ever met one funny female in my life, every other female is boring as fuck.

Sometimes you need to talk to girls when doing projects.

If a femoid doesn't fuck you on the first date or at least kisses you, it's a waste of time because there's a 95% chance they put you in the friendzone. A foid would fuck a man they're really attracted to on sight, not after five dates and spending lots of money.

usually talking to a girl is a price to be paid to fuck her
The only reason is if you’re in a situation where it is required. I’d rather not deal with backstabbers longer than I have to.

Why even look at them too tbh,

This is the kind of females who post on here

It was just some random girl trying to be friends with you. When you look at it that way it makes sense why she might have flaked on going out to drink; drinking with a friend as just a casual outing isn't something that requires a big commitment to most people and so she probably just had something else come up and didn't feel the need to justify it since it was never that big a deal to her.

Exactly women are sex objects, nothing more, nothing less.