Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Why would you Vote for a Toilet?

• Thread starter BabyFuck McGirlsex
  • Start date
BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
  • Why would you vote for toilets who are either very weak or very strong depending on what is convenient for them? Feminism is applied only when its convenient but its thrown away when it demands accountability
  • Why would you vote for toilets who define equality as dominating males and having toilets pedestalised as being infallible
  • Why would you vote for toilets who believe that they should be not only paid the same as men - but paid more despite the fact that statistics show that men work harder for more hours with more productivity
Giving toilets "rights" has a direct correlation to inceldom. Meaning that removal of said rights from toilets would mean removal of inceldom.

NO because it would be utter cuckoldry to vote hole who is meant only for sex, procreation and cooking not becoming leader.

Dem niggers here would

Voting for a toilet is complete retardation tbh

foid leaders are not much worse than bluepilled male cucks who gave them rights in the first place imo.
Voting for a toilet is peak clown cuckoldry
Voting is retarded in general. Democracy is degenerate in and of itself, even with only men voting. Great empires of the past maintained stability and prosperity for centuries, and the only influential group who strived for democratic rule where the ((( merchants ))). Go figure.

Might because fuck society. Probably won't because fuck foids.

Last economic crisis in my country(and a neighboor country) happened when a female was a president.

foid leaders are not much worse than bluepilled male cucks who gave them rights in the first place imo.

Voting is retarded in general. Democracy is degenerate in and of itself, even with only men voting. Great empires of the past maintained stability and prosperity for centuries, and the only influential group who strived for democratic rule where the ((( merchants ))). Go figure.
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart IQ

Democracy has a huge flaw in that it assumes foids are people too. It assumes foids are capable of rational thought and are equal to men
I wouldn't
:)
High IQ
Might because fuck society. Probably won't because fuck foids.
Underrated tweet ngl
Last economic crisis in my country(and a neighboor country) happened when a female was a president.
Ancient Babylon became very degenerate and collapsed when a woman ruled it.
Aside from sucking dick, taking cock up the pussy and shitting out babies - foids have no other use

Last edited:
  • Why would you vote for toilets who are either very weak or very strong depending on what is convenient for them? Feminism is applied only when its convenient but its thrown away when it demands accountability
  • Why would you vote for toilets who define equality as dominating males and having toilets pedestalised as being infallible
  • Why would you vote for toilets who believe that they should be not only paid the same as men - but paid more despite the fact that statistics show that men work harder for more hours with more productivity
Giving toilets "rights" has a direct correlation to inceldom. Meaning that removal of said rights from toilets would mean removal of inceldom.
I’m not. And I pray everyone on this forum isn’t too

I’m not. And I pray everyone on this forum isn’t too
Based - no guy in here should support toilets in any way. Including liking their online posts or following their degenerate accounts

Democracy has a huge flaw in that it assumes foids are people too. It assumes foids are capable of rational thought and are equal to men
I’ll be damned if we can ever reach a point in time where men realize this and accept it. Shit just keeps getting more fucked each day we might as well not even be human anymore

I’ll be damned if we can ever reach a point in time where men realize this and accept it. Shit just keeps getting more fucked each day we might as well not even be human anymore
Its over
Coronavirus might start a societal upheaval that will culminate in the degeneration of society

sTrOnG wAhMeN nEeD sTrOnG cHaRgEs :soy: :feels: :feels: :feels:

I don't vote lol

they need a strong beating to remind them of their place
Ultrabased. Also made by a strong man.
28535002 79BF 475A 8375 6008C9007381

ngl if AOC gave me a blowie I would.

women should not have any power. they shouldn't even teach

Makes me laugh when i see a right wing party having a whoreoid as a leader
82190557 10156935247801453 6651384447067226112 n

What a load of shit

I made a thread about this

I would never vote for a cunt, because they can't understand how men really live. They live in their own ego bubble where they are given everything but they are oppressed. Just look at Germany to look at how a woman infects a country with leftism.

Makes me laugh when i see a right wing party having a whoreoid as a leader
View attachment 213774
I think they do that so when the men behind the curtain push forwards bad policies, the female figure head takes the blame and naturally gets less scrutiny since society babies females.

not like me voting changes anything anyways :lul:

I don't vote at all. All parties in my country are loaded with holes.

I would take a psychotic male dictator like Sadam Hussein over a foid. At least he's pro male and got shit done.

I don't vote at all. All parties in my country are loaded with holes.
It never began for your country, it must be super cucked - soon they will start killing non Chads ngl
I would take a psychotic male dictator like Sadam Hussein over a foid. At least he's pro male and got shit done.
Take the HusseinPill bro

Even Hitler is a better ruler than any foid

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back