Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why would you tell someone to go ER?

T

takurak

Banned
-
elliot-rodger-victims.png

All ER did was kill fellow incels and a bunch of gooks that intended to study in America and make a future for themselves

The man did nothing for the incel cause and you're all deluded to think otherwise ..

most people like him for his youtube, if we are talking about a trucel with a better killstreak lord cho is that.

Halo effect, he is the most attractive mass shooter so he is the face of mass shooters

blackpill at its finest

theultimate341 said:
most people like him for his youtube, if we are talking about a trucel with a better killstreak lord cho is that.

Even to incels its beyond deluded to think saying shit like 'I deserve women Im a supreme gentleman' will garner an agreeing response

ER was truly mentally handicapped and all that did was make normies think the same of us.

Being killed as an incel is not a bad thing buddy boyo.

His plan was to shoot up a bunch of Chads and Stacys but was stopped by a door.

He wiped out two roasties and one of the gooks stole shit from him. ER did nothing wrong.

takurak said:
theultimate341 said:
Even to incels its beyond deluded to think saying shit like 'I deserve women Im a supreme gentleman' will garner an agreeing response
ER was truly mentally handicapped and all that did was make normies think the same of us.
ER wasnt even an incel he was a blonde worshiping autist. He could have fucked if he wanted to.

Was top right ER's oneitis?

Suicel said:
He wiped out two roasties and one of the gooks stole shit from him. ER did nothing wrong.

Prove it

takurak said:

Prove what? See your own picture and the stealing part is mentioned in his manifesto.

Jockcel said:
Being killed as an incel is not a bad thing buddy boyo.

Killing by a fellow incel is a bad thing

In his manifesto he mentioned those gooks brought women back to the room. So they're normies.

OK his kill streak wasn't that impressive but at least he fought back, offed a roastie and a Stacylite. No one here has the balls to do the same.

itsOVER said:
In his manifesto he mentioned those gooks brought women back to the room. So they're normies.

OK his kill streak wasn't that impressive but at least he fought back against the normies. No one here has the balls to do the same.

He killed his own fellow incels that were tryna make a future. 

If you think that gook was a slayer, then you have no excuse for yourself.

it nonetheless spread publicity about inceldom and got rid of two females. the asians can be considered mercy kills.

knajjd said:
it nonetheless spread publicity about inceldom and got rid of two females. the asians can be considered mercy kills.

Its not really a mercy killing when poor father from China saves up his entire life to send his son to USA for education only to have him killed by a raging incel

takurak said:
He killed his own fellow incels that were tryna make a future. 

If you think that gook was a slayer, then you have no excuse for yourself.

Well in the manifesto it said the gooks brought women home. ER was surprised himself they weren't virgins.

Gook wasn't a slayer but he was a normie.

Yeah. But as a joke.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Yeah. But as a joke.

Many believe it and wish to do it

Even a 17 y.o kid on lookism was considering it after incels destroyed his low IQ mind

takurak said:
Its not really a mercy killing when poor father from China saves up his entire life to send his son to USA for education only to have him killed by a raging incel

so wat? obviously, ideally more females would've died instead, but really, their lives would have been horrible anyway, they were deathnik tier. they were spared much suffering.

knajjd said:
so wat? their lives would have been horrible anyway, they were deathnik tier. they were spared much suffering, really

You still don't understand those people couldn't give two shits about their looks raised to think the same as their parent

All they wanted to do was have a successful career. How low IQ and unempathetic can you be to not understand that?

In the end they'd go back home and marry one of their own anyway ..

takurak said:
You still don't understand those people couldn't give two shits about their looks raised to think the same as their parent

All they wanted to do was have a successful career. How low IQ and unempathetic can you be to not understand that?

In the end they'd go back home and marry one of their own anyway ..

i'm sorry, where are you pulling all of this crap from? were you their friend, or is the base of your assumption as weak as "well, they're from china, so..."?

knajjd said:
i'm sorry, where are you pulling all of this crap from? were you their friend, or is the base of your assumption as weak as "well, they're from china, so..."?

Its a very common trend from third world countries

Do you honestly think that these ugly gooks come to America into top tier universities (where Elliot was) paying $50k USD/year to fuck white women? They are smart kids that work very hard and get the grades to enter into these top unis and get a better future. If you cant even understand that..then I honestly think you're disconnected from reality.

takurak said:
Its a very common trend from third world countries

Do you honestly think that these ugly gooks come to America into top tier universities (where Elliot was) paying $50k USD/year to fuck white women? They are smart kids that work very hard and get the grades to enter into these top unis and get a better future. If you cant even understand that..then I honestly think you're disconnected from reality.

of course. "getting sex and affection" is part of a better future. every healthy male has that as an objective in their life since it's such a strong need. often, it's legitimately the only driving force a male even has when it comes to hard work: look at all the LDARers.

even ignoring all i've said and going with your stuff, they could at most be a betabux cuckold in an unfulfilling relationship at the ripe age of 35 and then get fucked over by the female. truly a future to look forward to.

No, I wouldn't tell anyone to go ER, it's just silly, and unjustifiable.

knajjd said:
of course. "getting sex and affection" is part of a "better future". every healthy male has that as an objective in their life since it's such a strong need. often, it's legitimately the only driving force a male even has when it comes to hard work.

even ignoring all i've said and going with your stuff, they could at most be a betabux cuckold in an unfulfilling relationship at the ripe age of 35 and then get fucked over by the female. truly a future to look forward to.

Unfortuantely its very different for these gooks. Most of them have a gf back home or get arranged. Although arranged marriage isnt that common there, it still happens. But the women are more accepting to these people regardless of looks cuz no one in Asia can particularly stand out unless its kpop pretty boy model which are much rarer than the western chad.

Yes they will be betabux. But its still the future they envision and are happy to be in.

takurak said:
Unfortuantely its very different for these gooks. Most of them have a gf back home or get arranged. Although arranged marriage isnt that common there, it still happens. But the women are more accepting to these people regardless of looks cuz no one in Asia can particularly stand out unless its kpop pretty boy model which are much rarer than the western chad.

Yes they will be betabux. But its still the future they envision and are happy to be in.
Asian women in their home country aren't superficial. We all know that.

When couples get older they aren't staying together because of their looks. There is more at work there.

When you get into the feminist west it is another story.

NYincel said:
Asian women in their home country aren't superficial. We all know that.

When couples get older they aren't staying together because of their looks. There is more at work there.

When you get into the feminist west it is another story.

You put an asian chick in the west and she'll behave just like the rest.

takurak said:
Even a 17 y.o kid on lookism was considering it after incels destroyed his low IQ mind

I didn't read your title correctly, I read it as "Would you tell someone."

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I didn't read your title correctly, I read it as "Would you tell someone."

Ah! no wonder

universallyabhorred said:
Instead of telling someone to go ER tell them to go Cho or Lanza instead.

WHats the point of killing kindergarden kids like Lanza did?

takurak said:
WHats the point of killing kindergarden kids like Lanza did?

Sorry I meant only Cho.

idkwattodowithlife said:
No, I wouldn't tell anyone to go ER, it's just silly, and unjustifiable.

are you some kind of a reddit shill? how come all your posts are so moralfaggy and cucked?