Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why would you roll the dice knowing your chances?

NormieHater

NormieHater

Banned
-
Approaching is such cope, only egoists are in favor of it today and I know everyone here will claim they're not an egoist but you're just lucky you approached back in the day when you didn't know shit

Approaching is just rolling the dice, and most of us know it already this is why this thread frustrates me to no end:

This is especially for the title, I believe depression, insults, mocking all should be taken into account when making a kid swallow the blackpill however it's illogical to approach knowing your chances if you've been mocked or teased or insults so many times due to your looks.

I'm not approaching, do something about it.

I know my chances it's not the same, if you've grown up with good parents and generally think women are good they just don't want you ever, you should go approach but I know what it's like to feel depressed etc. I already know my chances I don't need to retest myself so either I'm competent enough or the universe has been very giving with it's share of bad luck in regard to my plight.

With the amount of people around who are cucks and things happening to approachers that are more than physical, some have been bullied online and they can potentially lose their job, why bother, there are risks, you're pretending as if there isn't, you have things to lose.

I'm also not hiding my face after getting rejected or running from place to place, waste of money and waste of time I'm not putting my head down never, it's a waste of time overall

Just be realistic that's all it comes down to and this might sound demotivating and I may have killed all your motivation which I hopefully didn't, please don't listen to me, listen, think back remember all the times, the good and the bad and finally come to a solid conclusion. Is it worth it?

still volcel if you never approached

it must be easy

4 minutes no response

guaranteed fanboy suck his cock faggot
You are fucking retarded lmfao

Maybe he's typing

Maybe he's just going about his day.

Alot of you are just failed normies who don't try enough, like 95% of this server would be gone if they looksmaxxed and went to places like college.

You need a basis in reality to affirm your inceldom and not just "I know it"

Maybe he's typing

Alot of you are just failed normies who don't try enough, like 95% of this server would be gone if they looksmaxxed and went to places like college.

you're still living in 1995

Because it seems like you never actually TRIED to get laid or get a gf. You didn't try warm or cold approaching, you didn't try dating apps, bars etc. and never faced rejection or approval as a result therefore you're VOLCEL.
it must be easy

4 minutes no response

guaranteed fanboy suck his cock faggot
kys retard

:feelsokman:

Because it seems like you never actually TRIED to get laid or get a gf. You didn't try warm or cold approaching, you didn't try dating apps, bars etc. and never faced rejection or approval as a result therefore you're VOLCEL.
I have faced both rejection and sometimes approval but it was never just for sex, I always wanted other things it was never that important but sex was brought up, at least how I look in arguments etc. and generally I was left out a lot.

I initiated intimacy quite a lot of times and it has always been failure and I've been through all of what he talks about. The title is ultimately what bothers me. So really I don't disagree all that much with him but I've gone through enough trauma etc. and approaching for sex is not the only way to guarantee you're incel. I've had unexplained rejections in other aspects of my life and later on I came to the conlusion it had to do with looks.

I know my worth and that they aren't gonna talk to me others are gonna laugh, it's not 1995 there's enough evidence out there especially for a truecel like me, guys ugly but leagues more attractive than me get rejected for petty reasons and I have a chance? No chance.

Last edited:
It's fine I'll approach some day

It just seems so ridiculous to try I know I'm ugly

that post calls out a 6ft guy who plays games all day and never tries as being a volcel

yes, if an average looking dude who is 6ft never tries is a volcel

but what about me? i'm obese, bald, ugly, and 5ft10, and look 40 at 23. i've never tried, so am i a volcel?

some people don't need to try to know they are incels, i look at it this way. why bother wasting time when i know what the outcome will be?

that post calls out a 6ft guy who plays games all day and never tries as being a volcel

yes, if an average looking dude who is 6ft never tries is a volcel

but what about me? i'm obese, bald, ugly, and 5ft10, and look 40 at 23. i've never tried, so am i a volcel?

some people don't need to try to know they are incels, i look at it this way. why bother wasting time when i know what the outcome will be?
Honestly for me I have experienced the fucking outcomes very young lol

I was literally the kid who's left out, you know it's over when it's THAT OVER

Honestly for me I have experienced the fucking outcomes very young lol

I was literally the kid who's left out, you know it's over when it's THAT OVER
trust me, i'm in the same boat. it's so sad to think about i try not to

*rolls the dice with eyes closed*

Maybe he's typing

Going to the gym will not change your looks, only your physique. Your face will relatively stay the same.
It's stupid to say that "going to the gym will change your life bro you'll get tons of women and you'll get laid bro"
Many men are lonely these days. If you claim that there's a one-way ticket to paradise for these men you are delusional.

Last edited:
Going to the gym will not change your looks, only your physique. Your face will relatively stay the same.
It's stupid to say that "going to the gym will change your life bro you'll get tons of women and you'll get laid bro"
Many men are lonely these days. If you claim that there's a one-way ticket to paradise for these men you are delusional.
Gym isn't looksmaxxing you retard it's a basic requirement at this point.

I literally never mentioned that btfo with ur rambling

exactly it's fucking retarded

That's why Lizzo has an income

Gym isn't looksmaxxing you retard it's a basic requirement at this point.

I literally never mentioned that btfo with ur rambling
not wasting time dimwit as if I never went to the gym

Redpilled scam artist faggot is what you are

not wasting time dimwit as if I never went to the gym

Redpilled scam artist faggot is what you are
Nigga seriously are you fucking deranged

It's like I'm talking to a schizoid having 3 other conversations inside his head

GYMMAXXING IS A REQUIREMENT FOR DATING. EVERY NORMIE DOES IT.

I DON'T MEAN OVERDOSING ON STEROIDS AND LOOKING LIKE THE LIVER KING, I MEAN LEANMAXXING.

huge muscles only appeal in places with no birth control so practically no western nation.

In the west it's lean or die.

Regardless, that's not even my point. Being fit is a requirement now, looks maxing goes through other areas like frauding

Nigga seriously are you fucking deranged

It's like I'm talking to a schizoid having 3 other conversations inside his head

GYMMAXXING IS A REQUIREMENT FOR DATING. EVERY NORMIE DOES IT.

I DON'T MEAN OVERDOSING ON STEROIDS AND LOOKING LIKE THE LIVER KING, I MEAN LEANMAXXING.

huge muscles only appeal in places with no birth control so practically no western nation.

In the west it's lean or die.

Regardless, that's not even my point. Being fit is a requirement now, looks maxing goes through other areas like frauding
Everyone's leanmaxxing and I tried it as well, extremely basic solutions only works for average guys

Your advice is bullshit

Everyone does that now and when people didn't do it I still didn't get laid doing it

Everyone's leanmaxxing and I tried it as well, extremely basic solutions only works for average guys

Your advice is bullshit

Everyone does that now and when people didn't do it I still didn't get laid doing it
Yeah.

Normies, you would say.

Well, nigga, most of the people here are normies. Absolute fact. This advice actually works on them. And this is just step one, there are waves of normies and they need several sorts of maxing to ascend. It's still possible though.

If ur a giga truecel then yeah nothing is gonna fucking work. This isn't even the main point. The main thing is that everyone should try, preferably early in their lives. Whether they try 2 Redpill cope just approach 300000 times bro or not is with them