Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why would some incels choose to go ER?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
I am still a virgin and never had a girlfriend but I dont blame or hate women.
Typical ITcel

Lmao they're a soy weeb too

IT is sending their best

How long can he cope for is the million dollar question lol

because normies get off to bad press for already abused dogs

"I am still a virgin and never had a girlfriend but I dont blame or hate women"

Is almost as like people in (supposedly) similar situations, react differently to them... ERs had similiar childhoods then I did. Filled with abuse and neglect. They were bullied, I was bullied. They were virgins, I am one.

They went ER, I didn't (yet).

I'm not better then them. I'm just different.

I will be going to my first anime con and try to make friends I can hang out with and talk about anime. I enjoy eating and I adopted a cute white bunny.
JFL, Imagine trying to make friends with degenerate sex pests who try to percieve internet culture outside :feelskek:
Wonder how long until this guy ends up on here, cope runs out sooner or later

Men need to reproduce in order to properly direct our aggressive impulses, it's a biological need, if we cannnot have it then society will feel the consequences

Men need to reproduce in order to properly direct our aggressive impulses, it's a biological need, if we cannnot have it then society will feel the consequences
This

The reason we live is to spread our genetics, not ignore breeding and cope with interests.

If everyone stopped breeding, humans would be extinct in about 100 years.

Male sex drive is too huge, except for these asperger autism gaslighted incels but they will soon realise everyone hates them and rope themselves.

I am 34 and I am surprised I havent done anything yet.

I don't want to go Er, i don't want attention

ITcels that is a virgin probably uderage that is going to an anime convention to make friends

The difference between me and him is that he is retarded

In the next five years we will both be in the same position, sexless

Last edited: