Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why would babies fight over this toy?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
They are fighting over a toy spade. They can't even dig anywhere, it's just concrete everywhere they go, and they live in an apartment. Why would they fight over that spade? Do they want to become chink slave workers from an early age? I don't get it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Up9z00dT90k

Serious ass nigga

I dress the same as the baby in the hoody jfl

Why are you watching videos of chinese babies so much :feelskek:

They think the shovel is a sword and wish to commit seppuku.

They are fighting over a toy spade. They can't even dig anywhere, it's just concrete everywhere they go, and they live in an apartment. Why would they fight over that spade? Do they want to become chink slave workers from an early age? I don't get it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Up9z00dT90k

It is just about being the one that posess what the other want to posess. It is just about winning the competition even if there is nothing to enjoy more than the satisfation of owning what the other wanted to own

It is just about being the one that posess what the other want to posess. It is just about winning the competition even if there is nothing to enjoy more than the satisfation of owning what the other wanted to own
I see.

Cool. Imagine wearing a hoodie with the text "Sunday Morning" on it.
:feelskek: Sadly my hoodies are all plain color no prints. Did something progress with the church woman?

Tiktok normie style
I dressed like that in the 90s as a kid. Others my generation changed style to slimfit pants and sweatpants, i stayed the same.

I have a titanium spade.

And I'm not afraid to call a spade, a spade.