Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why work overtime for no pussy?

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★★
I'm working a per deim job with an ever changing schedule. I usually don't work many days and for the most part the job isn't hard. My boss though will call in on my days off sometimes and ask if I can fill in for someone. I always say no. I live with ky patents and dont pay rent so I don't have much financial responsibilites. However the biggest thing for me is that I have no one to work for. No girlfriend or woman I'm seeing. Which sucks cause there are plenty of hot girls that work with me and besides saying hi to me I have no real interaction with any of them. I have no real reason to do extra work unless it's for a videogame I wanna buy.

Mogs me for being greeted by foids, but if you're not paid being good money for that overtime then fuck no, don't take those requests. Your boss isn't entitled to your labor, and your coworkers aren't entitled to having their day off covered. :feelsthink:

Mogs me for being greeted by foids, but if you're not paid being good money for that overtime then fuck no, don't take those requests. Your boss isn't entitled to your labor, and your coworkers aren't entitled to having their day off covered. :feelsthink:
I get paid $23 and some change an hour. If I work over 40 hours tgen it turns into $34 an hour. I just started in December tho so it'll go up after a while.

I'm working a per deim job with an ever changing schedule. I usually don't work many days and for the most part the job isn't hard. My boss though will call in on my days off sometimes and ask if I can fill in for someone. I always say no. I live with ky patents and dont pay rent so I don't have much financial responsibilites. However the biggest thing for me is that I have no one to work for. No girlfriend or woman I'm seeing. Which sucks cause there are plenty of hot girls that work with me and besides saying hi to me I have no real interaction with any of them. I have no real reason to do extra work unless it's for a videogame I wanna buy.
Thats why i always turn down any and all overtime my muhammedan overlords try to get me to do, GrAY, fuck em