Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why work any job better than a restaurant job

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
By working a job better than a restaurant job you’re cucking yourself because you’re contributing to society too much working restaurant jobs are the only jobs subhumans should work because it’s minimum contribution to the evil society that wants you dead don’t do it you’re getting cucked

Either way I win as long as you are waging and paying taxes :feelsLSD:

You won't make enough to live. Stop projecting OP. Not everyone has their mommy and daddy to take care of them the next 20+ years.

By working a job better than a restaurant job you’re cucking yourself because you’re contributing to society too much working restaurant jobs are the only jobs subhumans should work because it’s minimum contribution to the evil society that wants you dead don’t do it you’re getting cucked
With a salary like that I don't even buy my headphones

Such a low IQ take
Those diner and bar type gigs pay very little plus you'll be interacting with foids and normies way too much
Too much suifuel tbh

Such a low IQ take
Those diner and bar type gigs pay very little plus you'll be interacting with foids and normies way too much
Too much suifuel tbh
I changed my mind since this post restaurant jobs are suiefuel if you’re high inhib or atypical

Such a low IQ take
Too much suifuel tbh
this too. higher IQ is get good job then not do too much work just enough to not be fired. milk your employer

You won't make enough to live. Stop projecting OP. Not everyone has their mommy and daddy to take care of them the next 20+ years.
Precisely
He must've assumed we're all parent-coddled trustfundcels

working at restaurant as subhuman meanas youll be in the dish pit cleaning everyones filthy dishes while the stacie and becky servers come and pile dirty dishes for you to clean, and you can watch them brag about tips and flirt with chad servers

Precisely
He must've assumed we're all parent-coddled trustfundcels
I’m not getting an inheritance when my parents die unlike @HiddenUzer I don’t have wealthy parents

I’m not getting an inheritance when my parents die unlike @HiddenUzer I don’t have wealthy parents
Interesting. I never knew he had that privilege.
So what's up with you are you NEET or what?

restaurant jobs suck ass. wfh jobs >>>>>>>

E44A1572 9CAA 4E1F A1FF 7617327EDE8C
6D7D292C 2726 4D6E 85E7 50CF07A2B5B2