Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why won't /r/inceltears get off of our dick?

CroMagnonBoy

CroMagnonBoy

Angsty KV Teencel
Lately there's been some infiltrators here, and I'm seeing more posts appearing there.
I'm detecting immeasurable levels of butthurt from /r/inceltears.

Attachments

• inceltears1.png
    inceltears1.png
    23.5 KB · Views: 89
  • inceltears2.png
    inceltears2.png
    85.2 KB · Views: 88
I would pay to see the right one become reality

The first one is a valid and sensible question, after all, there’s a chance of being harmed yourself either physically or legally. After all, she could accuse you of raping her. I bet those numales on IT would freeze up while intending to save m’lady.

IT can suck my dick all they want.

Because they don't get laid much if at all themselves, and coming here to screen cap posts by all us "mithogynithts" and then reporting back to the nonexistent cheering audience of hot femoids that they imagine is waiting for them and ready to reward them with sex for their "crusades against misogyny" is how they cope.

When in reality cucktears is made up of about 60% nu-males, 30% landwhales, and maybe 10% somewhat fuckable girls (that are still all damaged goods mind you).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back