Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why wont foids date me, bluepiller fags?

Enigmaz

Enigmaz

Officer
★★
My mother told me today that I have a great personality, i am funny and nice - why won't women date me?
Isn't that what it's all about according to bluepill? Why the fuck am I still an incel then, ITFags. Truth is nice guys (subhumans) always finish last or not at all it is not a myth it is real, I am the living proof of that.

People irl who know me also say great things about my personality.

Even behind my back they don't speak bad about me as a person.

That's why when people say "It's your personality broo" I laugh because that's the furthest thing from the truth.

Funny how apparently its "Muh personality" but the only time people speak ill of me is when It comes to my looks jfl

They know it's true. They just want to gaslight us into being slaves for them pretty much.

your mother told me the same thing last night

My mother told me today that I have a great personality, i am funny and nice - why won't women date me?
Isn't that what it's all about according to bluepill? Why the fuck am I still an incel then, ITFags. Truth is nice guys (subhumans) always finish last or not at all it is not a myth it is real, I am the living proof of that.
Are you NT?

It's my looks and height that are the problem. Mentally ill normies and higher get women all the time.
But autistic users say that it's impossible to get a gf if you are non-NT, right? Autistic users also claim that you can get a gf despite looks and height. As long as you have a good personality, you will find a partner, is this true?

But autistic users say that it's impossible to get a gf if you are non-NT, right? Autistic users also claim that you can get a gf despite looks and height. As long as you have a good personality, you will find a partner, is this true?
Then they were never blackpilled to begin with. They are just as retarded as bluepillers. The irrelevant nonsense that somehow a non-nt normie or higher could be an incel is insane.

People irl who know me also say great things about my personality.

Even behind my back they don't speak bad about me as a person.

That's why when people say "It's your personality broo" I laugh because that's the furthest thing from the truth.

Funny how apparently its "Muh personality" but the only time people speak ill of me is when It comes to my looks jfl
Relatable