Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Why women's lives are harder than mens'

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
Hi gals, so I woke up to about 15 DMs from dudes wanting to take me out tomorrow night but like none of them were cute, I looked at the profile of one of them and he looked about 5'8, YIKES! So anyway I might pick one of the guys any way because I really want to try that new restaurant that opened up across town, the lobster tartar is supposed to be wonderful! Anyway, I'll wait and see if any hotter guys like me on Tinder during the day and I can pick one of those.

Omg on the way to the bus stop it was raining and some creepy old man with an umbrella walked up to me and gave me the umbrella and said "there you go sweetie! It's pouring" and walked off. Omg?? Like thx I guess lol. So the bus driver was Indian (ugh)(where are all the cute bus drivers?)(not that I'd date a bus driver lol!). A guy offered his seat because the bus was packed. I would call him a gentleman but he was kind of icky and wore glasses like a nerd.

I arrived 30 mins late to work but my manager Steve doesn't care after I blew him last Christmas. I sit down and do two hours of work as a social media manager and tbh most of the time I'm managing my own social media. I uploaded some pics from my trip to Naples in July where I met Fabio, (I look kind of sore in some of the pictures lol). Then for lunch I get my dweeby coworker Marcus to tag along to a bistro nearby (bc he always pays). I'm so tired, this day has been so hard for me so far but the chicken sallad makes me feel a bit better. I wonder if I'm pregnant for a few seconds (but I don't know who would be the father lol) and then I drop that thought as Marcus drones on about work (I know he has a crush on me).

I finish work early and blow my boss a kiss then I take an Uber home (bc fuck the bus)(oh no, terrorist Uber-driver, just my luck!). I swipe Tinder. Wow, a good match, Chad, 6'4, investment banker, likes to ski in Aspen and has a house in the Hamptons. I send him the location to where I'm tryna eat tonight. He replies: "where can I pick you up?".

We have champagne and lobster and then we go home to his place and fuck. No protection (I lie about being on the pill because I can really see a future with this guy).

But, as I walk out onto the street towards my Uber, one of my heels breaks on my Versace-shoes! Fuck this! Fuck the Patriarchy for making women wear heels. My already mediocre day is ruined. Fuck if only these incel redpill dudes understood how hard it is to be a fucking woman!!!

GAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

My father told to make some rice today! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR My life is so hard, I would rather be a man during World War I.

A sub 5 man said he loves me!! GRRR How dare he? I would rather be incel and never feel desired, have zero hopes of companionship, be rejected, lack basic human interaction and have no sympathy from society!

Last edited:
OMG a sub-5 man is breathing near me! I'm being harassed! :foidSoy:

im so sorry you have to go through that

I want to kill myself and whichever foid wrote this if its real