Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why women walk slower than men

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
As a workcel and someone with too many hobbies -- I haven't been bored since 1998 -- I am extremely busy. It's a struggle to squeeze everything in. I am often just on time or late for engagements.

I noticed how often women get in my way when I'm hotfooting somewhere. But why do they walk so slowly? My thoughts:

1. SD1: Sexual Dimorphism. They have shorter limbs so take smaller strides.

2. SD2: When you control for height, weight, mass, etc, they move slower. Even if you don't, even average male athletes still outpace the fastest female ones.

3: Female Privilege. FP1. Women are given, and give each other because of ingroup preference, more punctuality-leeway because "she needed time to put on makeup, match clothing", and fraud their looks in other ways. We understand that women need time to beautify themselves to feel confident enough to leave the house. Women are seen as children to be kidgloved. We expect men to just "man up".

4: FP2. If they arrive late, it's fine cuz the men there (e.g. their boss, male coworkers) will whiteknight them cuz they want to fuck them. Women don't need to be on time cuz men are just grateful to have them around, whatever time they show up. Only sub3 women need to rush like men. Any woman above a 3 who rushes around, it's voluntary, to keep up with her male peers.

1. Shorter limbs. As a shortcel I find it hard to keep up walking with a taller man.

Energy conservation too. They need to be prepared to run or walk briskly incase an ugly man ends up walking behind them.

Enough with this shit post and give us more YouTube videos, nigger daddy

Hey dear mate, any new videos coming in the near future? Love your stuff.

Wider hips means their strides are less efficient

Sounds like a case of autism creeping up on you tbh. Don't let your NT fade.

Usually I see this being a problem with normies in general rather than only women to be fair. Always talking to one another and walking in a wide, slow group on the sidewalk or path that you can't pass by without looking like a total sperg and fastwalking around them. And obviously if you were to actually say "excuse me" and try to get by because, you know, you don't have time to waste walking slowly behind a bunch of stacies they'll look at you like you just kicked a puppy in front of them

/pol/cel said:
Energy conservation too. They need to be prepared to run or walk briskly incase an ugly man ends up walking behind them.

also to outrun other competitive bitches in any case if they ever need to run after a chad as soon as one comes up.

You are forgetting that they have a bigger gap between their legs. That's the biggest reason. Makes walking slower.

Women are physically smaller and weaker, also, wider hips so they sway more and that decreases walking speed.
So that would be sexual dimorphism.

OP you are ridiculous.
Women usually move slower because:
They usually have shorter limbs.
They have weaker strength and stamina.
They just want to walk slow.

And why would you even care about such a small detail anyway? I think it's mostly irrelevant how females walk, since I have more important things to worry about.

women walk fast as fuck their little hooves are clack like a tapdancing horse