Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Women Pass Up Good Guys for Players

R

raywilliam639

Officer
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXTSJUnphCg&t=118s[/video]

I have a strong urge to move her eyes closer together.

Good guy = incel
Player = Chad

I cant get through 1 minute of this shit and the femoid can bitch about it for 8 mins?

Jockcel said:
Good guy = incel
Player = Chad

good looking good guy = chad

good looking player = chad

ugly good guy = incel

ugly player = incel *

ArtoriasWolf said:

Haha i was thinking the same thing. Them eyes resemble an Ant Eater

takurak said:
I cant get through 1 minute of this shit and the femoid can bitch about it for 8 mins?

Speed up the video to 2x

raywilliam639 said:

Speed up the video to 2x

Still 4 mins of femoid rant

jagermeister said:

ugly good guy = incel

ugly player = incel *

No such thing as ugly player.

takurak said:
raywilliam639 said:

Speed up the video to 2x

Still 4 mins of femoid rant

jagermeister said:
ugly good guy = incel
ugly player = incel *
No such thing as ugly player.

i've seen them

they are hilarious

is just an incel with chad player mentality basically a shit show

jagermeister said:
i've seen them

they are hilarious

Will only lead to him getting his feelings hurt and realizing how dumb that is

When bluepilled betabux using married women hear this:

giphy.gif

Grain_of_sin said:
When bluepilled betabux using married women hear this:

giphy.gif

They will ignore it instead

jagermeister said:
i've seen them

they are hilarious

takurak said:
Will only lead to him getting his feelings hurt and realizing how dumb that is

I've seen that too, and they are so used to the rejection they march on like it's nothing

raywilliam639 said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXTSJUnphCg&t=118s[/video]

Well, she confirms the blackpill herself. She confirms being an animal that only follows its instincts, and the attraction towards Chad being just one of them.

Should we be surprised?

Grain_of_sin said:

I've seen that too, and they are so used to the rejection they march on like it's nothing

What a pathetic display ..

holy fuck @ that subhuman eye spacing jfl if that was a male he would be incel for sure

This video made me cry

I think this is the closest we'll see to a female admitting the blackpill.

I want to fuck her so badly.

"Bitch let me tap that" Lmao, you know Tyrone and his homies ran a train on that bitch.

Its_OVER said:
"Bitch let me tap that" Lmao, you know Tyrone and his homies ran a train on that bitch.
lol

Its_OVER said:

She'd fuck tyrone even if he had aids

takurak said:
She'd fuck tyrone even if he had aids
Rather do that than have sex with a norman or an incel.

Evolutionary psychology is utter horseshit and this bitch is just pretending to know things.

No women chase bad boys because they chase the rush of positive brain chemicals released by being wanted by and fucking these dudes. It's not a fucking breeding strategy you moronic waif it's a fucking drug addiction.

Thunderjaw said:
Evolutionary psychology is utter horseshit and this bitch is just pretending to know things.

No women chase bad boys because they chase the rush of positive brain chemicals released by being wanted by and fucking these dudes. It's not a fucking breeding strategy you moronic waif it's a fucking drug addiction.

Yep. Cock withdrawal syndrome is also real but it should be changed to Chad cock withdrawal

KvltWarrior98 said:
Well, she confirms the blackpill herself. She confirms being an animal that only follows its instincts, and the attraction towards Chad being just one of them.

Should we be surprised?

Yes. Most female lack awarneess

takurak said:
Yep. Cock withdrawal syndrome is also real but it should be changed to Chad cock withdrawal

Yes. Most female lack awarneess

It really is much more about the social aspects surrounding the sex and the sex "meta" than the sex itself sometimes. Like, more people have boring sex than not. Kink communities (where I think true happiness lies tbh) are in the minority. 

I don't think most women lack awareness. I think that plenty of them know what they're doing and the internet more than anything has fueled people being able to operate MORE on looks than personality when it is possible for a large number of women to compete for the attention of a smaller number of men with looks or better with looks and personality. 

I think one thing people have wrong is that personality doesn't matter. Plenty of women settle when they find someone who takes care of them emotionally, and plenty more can manipulate their ways into relationships with men of higher relative social value. Being slut positive is in. Hell there's a thriving community of cuckolds now where they're the "stag" and fuck their wives constantly. Like, women are getting excited about men who participate in them being sluts to hot guys with big dicks and fuck I'd sign up for that if I could get it. 

Social dynamics are shifting around what women will and will not accept. Some of it we have control over but lots of it we just don't.

Thunderjaw said:
It really is much more about the social aspects surrounding the sex and the sex "meta" than the sex itself sometimes. Like, more people have boring sex than not. Kink communities (where I think true happiness lies tbh) are in the minority. 

I don't think most women lack awareness. I think that plenty of them know what they're doing and the internet more than anything has fueled people being able to operate MORE on looks than personality when it is possible for a large number of women to compete for the attention of a smaller number of men with looks or better with looks and personality. 

I think one thing people have wrong is that personality doesn't matter. Plenty of women settle when they find someone who takes care of them emotionally, and plenty more can manipulate their ways into relationships with men of higher relative social value. Being slut positive is in. Hell there's a thriving community of cuckolds now where they're the "stag" and fuck their wives constantly. Like, women are getting excited about men who participate in them being sluts to hot guys with big dicks and fuck I'd sign up for that if I could get it. 

Social dynamics are shifting around what women will and will not accept. Some of it we have control over but lots of it we just don't.

I can't believe I actually spend 10 seconds to read your bullshit post

You lack self awareness the moment you say 'personality does matter'

Social dynamics are based around raw attraction wired in DNA. You're wired for Chad's cock, deluded slut.

takurak said:
Thunderjaw said:
I can't believe I actually spend 10 seconds to read your bullshit post
You lack self awareness the moment you say 'personality does matter'
Social dynamics are based around raw attraction wired in DNA. You're wired for Chad's cock, deluded slut.

You say that like there's not a massive subreddit dedicated in large part to women's problems with their boyfriends/husband's personalities.

Thunderjaw said:
You say that like there's not a massive subreddit dedicated in large part to women's problems with their boyfriends/husband's personalities.

Stemming from their ugliness 

You would compromise for Chad's personality

Thunderjaw said:

> bish marries "marriage material" guy

> bish discovers chad's cock

> suddenly, bish is dissatisfied by her husband/boyfriend's "personality"

KvltWarrior98 said:

Should we be surprised?

At least she is honest.
Yeah it is over.

ArtoriasWolf said:

if she was male shed be incel