Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why women need to be raped daily

clocked

clocked

109 IQ genius
★★★★★
Hello IT nigger.

IMG 0661

discuss your thoughts on this in the comments

One of my new favorite 2024cels :feelsaww:

Stay based fren :feelsokman:

I thought this was gonna be another coldboy thread with low iq IT bait. glad to see its not :hax:

if your lucky, lexxxmaria might give you a shoutout
lexxxmaria should show me her probably brown butthole and stop aborting her babies and getting exposed by sub 3 trucel foids

lexxxmaria should show me her probably brown butthole and stop aborting her babies and getting exposed by sub 3 trucel foids
She should be your property

dyk she was dumb enough to leave her email address on her chinktok account?

[email protected] btw

Every time an ugly male stares in their direction without permission it counts as rape to foids. So yes, under that definition they do technically get raped everyday.

as someone who is an actual rapist (I am on the sex offenders registry) I can tell you it’s not that easy to rape someone everyday. It’s physically exhausting and you simply couldn’t perform.

as someone who is an actual rapist (I am on the sex offenders registry) I can tell you it’s not that easy to rape someone and would not be plausible to do daily, and it’s a lot of work, it’s physically exhausting. You simply couldn’t perform everyday, and you’d get bored of it after a while and pick up a bunch of evidence scars
Rape is lame. coercion is the new trend

I hope she gets aborted in the next life. Over and over and over and over again.

as someone who is an actual rapist (I am on the sex offenders registry) I can tell you it’s not that easy to rape someone everyday. It’s physically exhausting and you simply couldn’t perform.
Putin is that you? :shock:

Rape as rehabilitative measure for spoilt and stuck-up fornicators.