Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why women hate the Alt-Right/Neonazis.

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
The only reason as to why femoids detest far right movements in general is because they're composed of incel-looking men who want to bring back patriarchal values (indirectly force women to engage in a monogamous life with some average looking guy).

Women love the Left because it is their resource of orbiters and white knights willing to defend their actions no matter what.

Once the Alt right takes the blackpill, we incels should 100% join forces with them.

Whatabout ethnicels?

Get chads to become nazis and you will have 4th reich in no time.

the funny thing is that realizing they are incels would actually make the alt right stronger i think. they are already 'red pilled' in certain ways, they need to turn their gaze inward instead of solely toward race.

Get chads to become nazis and you will have 4th reich in no time.

the original nazis were all incels. go take a look at the nazi leaders sometime. ugly ass sperg looking types.

I'm alt-right myself, and I really wish the dumbasses and loudmouths in the movement would learn to focus on the big goal, which is political self-determination for white people in white countries, and not mix it in with "add-on" issues like sex politics and internet Nazi-LARPing.

I too hate women, but when I'm speaking in a political manner I set aside my personal hang-ups. Whenever issues like economics, sex morals, etc come up I always say it can be resolved by white people having a conversation among themselves once they have their own countries.

If you want to change something, watch "Rampage" 2009 and think about it. You wont change anything because everything is sold long time ago.

the original nazis were all incels. go take a look at the nazi leaders sometimes. ugly ass sperg looking types.

Most of the Wehrmacht however were Chads. They used them heavily in propaganda.

Most of the Wehrmacht however were Chads. They used them heavily in propaganda.
The actual leaders were all incels tbh. They had to use Chads in propaganda to attract femoids. Hitler lacked pussy throughout his whole life until he gained status.

What makes you alt-righters identify with your race so strongly? Who might I add have turned their backs on you

No I mean if we join the alt-right what will the ethnicels do
I'm not saying to join the Alt right tbh, just adopt more ideologies promoting racial determination and anti semitism.

What makes you alt-righters identify with your race so strongly? Who might I add have turned their backs on you
Race is an important and natural aspect of human society since the dawn of time. Jewish and neo leftist propaganda that promotes multi racial policies would tell you otherwise.

Race is an important and natural aspect of human society since the dawn of time. Jewish and neo leftist propaganda that promotes multi racial policies would tell you otherwise.
why?

don’t give a shit, this is fucking hilarious

Would you appreciate it, as a white person, to have your town dominated by people not of your own genetic makeup?

It's like asking.. Why is sex important and necessary to keep us humans happy?

There are reasons as to why societies have engaged in racism and distrusted the influx of foreigners/individuals that do not fit.

Race is not just skin color.

Legit, very high IQ

Handsome WNs are extremely rare these days.

Legit, very high IQ

Handsome WNs are extremely rare these days.
A Chad cannot be a white nationalist. He won't give a shit if society changed racially, as his sexual results would actually increase (unless he's only attracted to white chicks).

Would you appreciate it, as a white person, to have your town dominated by people not of your own genetic makeup?
I wouldn't care tbh

I've come to realize ideology, religion, attitude, skills and actual intelligence matter far more than "race" (I used to be WN.)

Too many dumb or assholish whites tbh tbh

I wouldn't care tbh

I've come to realize ideology, religion, attitude and skills matter far more than "race" (I used to be WN.)
So you would be totally okay if we imported a species that ultimately caused our displacement.

It's like asking.. Why is sex important and necessary to keep us humans happy?

There are reasons as to why societies have engaged in racism and distrusted the influx of foreigners/individuals that do not fit.

Race is not just skin color.

I wouldn't care. I'd rather live in a town full of incels of multiple races.

So you would be totally okay if we imported a species that ultimately caused our displacement.
What about being replaced by dumb whites on food stamps with no code of morals or behavior and who reproduce like rabbits? You should watch Idiocracy. No need for blacks when you can do it to yourself.

I think a lot of the "racial identity" stuff is overly-romantic bullshit people hypnotize themselves into believing so they can experience meaning in their lives. To me, I'm convinced that white people as a whole are better off in terms of economic, physical, and political safety/stability living in countries populated and controlled by other white people.

I don't need to believe that there's an Aryan Superspirit animating the white race to notice that blacks violently victimize whites at 27x the rate whites victimize blacks and not want to live around them or take their bullshit.

What about being replaced by dumb whites on food stamps with no code of morals or behavior and who reproduce like rabbits? You should watch Idiocracy. No need for blacks when you can do it to yourself.
You think all the Alt right cares about is race right?

I think a lot of the "racial identity" stuff is overly-romantic bullshit people hypnotize themselves into believing so they can experience meaning in their lives. To me, I'm convinced that white people as a whole are better off in terms of economic, physical, and political safety/stability living in countries populated and controlled by other white people.

I don't need to believe that there's an Aryan Superspirit animating the white race to notice that blacks violently victimize whites at 27x the rate whites victimize blacks and not want to live around them or take their bullshit.
This. It is best to leave races among their own tbh.

This is true enough, but I'd live around the worst white people long before I'd live around average blacks. As of 2008, according to FBI stats, the wealthiest statistical category of blacks (>$80,000 income/year) has more than double the homicide rate of the poorest whites. It's not apples to apples.

How about isolating the specific characteristics that lead to a successful civilisation instead of generalizing in terms of race

I think a lot of the "racial identity" stuff is overly-romantic bullshit people hypnotize themselves into believing so they can experience meaning in their lives.
This, that's why so many depressed men are into WN movements. They desperately want meaning. I used to be a WN for this reason but then I realized I found far better meaning in Jewish secular religion (Kurzweil's Singularity).

How about isolating the specific characteristics that lead to a successful civilisation instead of generalizing in terms of race
We don't import people, make laws, or set policies for individuals, we have to deal with people as groups. And at the group level, race is a high-value predictor of all the things that will affect how a person functions in a given context--race *is* that specific characteristic at an admittedly macro level.

You're operating from an anti-racist bias. Using race as a proxy for the suitability of people for membership in certain kinds of societies works--the burden is on you to explain why I should stop seeing race and trouble myself to figure out a different and probably less useful way to assess people at a group level.

This, that's why so many depressed men are into WN movements. They desperately want meaning. I used to be a WN for this reason but then I realized I found far better meaning in Jewish secular religion (Kurzweil's Singularity).
Traitor.

Jews to be honest have destroyed the US (as a group) and promoted ideologies that have harmed incels.

Last edited:
We don't import people, make laws, or set policies for individuals, we have to deal with people as groups. And at the group level, race is a high-value predictor of all the things that will affect how a person functions in a given context--race *is* that specific characteristic at an admittedly macro level.

You're operating from an anti-racist bias. Using race as a proxy for the suitability of people for membership in certain kinds of societies works--the burden is on you to explain why I should stop seeing race and trouble myself to figure out a different and probably less useful way to assess people at a group level.
He's a kike.

You think all the Alt right cares about is race right?
Are you a WN or alt right?

If you are a WN, it doesn't make sense to be against dumb white trash with too many children.

This is part of why I hate the airy-fairy Spencer-type "nietzsche-this, faustian-that" stuff. When people see it for the silly bullshit it is, they fall away from the movement, when they should have been focused on statistically measurable issues around the well-being of white people which are easy to communicate and defend.

Are you a WN or alt right?

If you are a WN, it doesn't make sense to be against dumb white trash with too many children.
The Alt right is white nationalism, but not only white nationalism.

I support white men having loads of children, and white women being forced into monogamous relationships.

Traitor.

Jews have to be honest destroyed the US (as a group) and promoted ideologies that have harmed incels.
Whites have done this to themselves by abandoning Christianity. Also, technologies like the Pill did more for the sexual revolution than Jews. And secular Jews are currently suffering from the same ills as us.

Am I a traitor? Well, possibly. I don't care tbh, because no WN will ever put me against a wall and kill me. This is a loser ideology. You'll abandon WN too one day, because you're a smart guy.

So you admit you sort by race because it's simple method that happens to put you above a certain group of people because you share certain similarities in phenotype to the "better" group even though you might not possess the characteristics that even matter.

Whites have done this to themselves by abandoning Christianity. Also, technologies like the Pill did more for the sexual revolution than Jews. And secular Jews are currently suffering from the same ills as is.

Am I a traitor? Well, possibly. I don't care tbh, because no WN will ever put me against a wall and kill me. This is a loser ideology. You'll abandon WN too one day, because you're a smart guy.
Jews (outsiders) influenced whites to abandon Christianity in the West and initially in Germany. How do you feel about the American political party system being a whore to Jewish interests in general?

So you admit you sort by race because it's simple method that happens to put you above a certain group of people because you share certain similarities in phenotype to the "better" group even though you might not possess the characteristics that even matter.
Negroes and curries flock to White societies for a reason.

Whites have done this to themselves by abandoning Christianity. Also, technologies like the Pill did more for the sexual revolution than Jews. And secular Jews are currently suffering from the same ills as us.

lol you wrekd him

Negroes and curries flock to White societies for a reason.
Generally for socioeconomic advantages. White eastern europeans move west for the very same reason. Most negroes didn't go to America by choice

I sort by race because it reliably produces the best outcomes for me and the people I care about most. Secondarily, I also believe that vacuuming the best, smartest non-whites out of non-white countries is part of why certain countries are chronic shitholes--it's not good for nonwhite societies that every high-IQ person can bail out and live in a white country instead of being an assest to their own people in their own country.

Generally for socioeconomic advantages. White eastern europeans move west for the very same reason. Most negroes didn't go to America by choice
Africans were living in huts when Europeans were building empires.

Race is an important part of human differences.

I sort by race because it reliably produces the best outcomes for me and the people I care about most. Secondarily, I also believe that vacuuming the best, smartest non-whites out of non-white countries is part of why certain countries are chronic shitholes--it's not good for nonwhite societies that every high-IQ person can bail out and live in a white country instead of being an assest to their own people in their own country.
So it's mostly due to self interest not because it's necessarily the best solution

Have you considered the possibly it's because Nazis are retarded

Have you considered the possibly it's because Nazis are retarded

Communism is just as retarded yet it has millions of followers.

It's not the message, it's how you present it.