Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why women hate Andrew Tate

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
They hate Andrew Tate because he's ugly. He's an ugly charismatic guy who's financially successful. Seeing a guy like that get women and make approval pisses them off. They hate seeing unattractive guys who are successful. Watch this video
View: https://youtu.be/JBiwnIj01oc?si=hOvKaUjK68wc76L0

She doesn't care about male loneliness. She's angry that guys are taking advice from an unattractive guy who advocates against mindless simping. They need betas to worship the ground they walk on and financially support them when they need it. All betas focusing on themselves instead and not simping for girls is a nightmare to women.

I don't like Tate much myself but I'll always jokingly support him to piss foids and simps off

I think they hate him because he used to run webcams earning shit ton of money while femoids were like his slave doing all the work for much less in return.

he's a mulatto sociopathic scammer who preys on naive sub5 men

I think they hate him because he used to run webcams earning shit ton of money while femoids were like his slave doing all the work for much less in return.
They don't mind that, they like to be used and abused.

Andrew Tate is a charismatic guy and spreads the truth about the feminine nature or the nature of relationships.

Nigger Tate is a foid-worshipper. He openly said foids should always demand a rich guy.

They don't mind that, they like to be used and abused.
Foid liking to be abused or disliking depends on her mood. Many foids off their 'abusive' partners without facing any legal troubles.

Lol based

he's a mulatto sociopathic scammer who preys on naive sub5 men
True

Andrew Tate is a charismatic guy and spreads the truth about the feminine nature or the nature of relationships.
He shares half-truths. He lies a bit so he can sell his product

Foid liking to be abused or disliking depends on her mood. Many foids off their 'abusive' partners without facing any legal troubles.
Depending on the partners face

They hate Andrew Tate because he's ugly. He's an ugly charismatic guy who's financially successful. Seeing a guy like that get women and make approval pisses them off. They hate seeing unattractive guys who are successful. Watch this video
View: https://youtu.be/JBiwnIj01oc?si=hOvKaUjK68wc76L0

She doesn't care about male loneliness. She's angry that guys are taking advice from an unattractive guy who advocates against mindless simping. They need betas to worship the ground they walk on and financially support them when they need it. All betas focusing on themselves instead and not simping for girls is a nightmare to women.

I don't like Tate much myself but I'll always jokingly support him to piss foids and simps off

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/_PS4R1JuVU4

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKOB6KLprJI

He's no friend or male ally. Just another wing of the gynocentric butterfly.

+ hes ugly

He may be a brainless red pilled pua scammer but I like that he makes all of our enemies rage in anger.